I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

For the life of me I can't understand the anti Bentley posts. He is a very good player who can pass and cross the ball well. If we had an injury to Stevie, he could play in the midfield as well.

He got into the England squad because he can play.

For me the transfer fee is irrelevant, because we can afford it. Sometimes players just don't fit into a clubs style of play. So for me I think it would be a good signing.

Of course it will be sad to see Petrov leave, but he isn't going to be happy sitting on the bench at his age.

waspish said:
PabZab said:
Petrov is so fucking over valued on here, hes a 31? year old tempramental winger who is coming back from a year out.

Saying that Bentley isn't worth £10 million.

Yea I agree His delivery of the ball at set pieces is quality
I think about 6 million plus petrov will be a good deal for us
don't forget the injury he had was a bad one he's coming up
to 31 he never tracked back

These two posts, quite perfectly said

bobmcfc said:
what a piss take. bently has been shite and nowhere near worth 10m + petrov. 5m and petrov and i just about wont have a convulsion.

saying that, spurs would still be arse raping us. tell twitcher to fuck off. bentley is a fucking poser ! and a wannabe beckham
12 months ago Bentley was one of the hottest properties in English football. Spurs don't play to his strengths. He can play on the right, or cover for Ireland. Petrov is not good enough for us, so it would be a good move for us. Improves us and gives us more options and cover.

Forget all this talk about Bentley's personality. What do fans kow about that?

Dale Blue said:
Although I'm not a massive Bentley fan, I do think that as a supply line he does offer more than SWP, and will probably score more than Shaun as well.

I think that he'd be a decent addition to the squad & provide balance and depth. If SWP did get injured, who would cover him? Ireland?

It does make sense, as Robbie & Bellamy will cover the left.

I think the writing was on the wall for Petrov when he didnt get a minute against Palace.

Thought he did well at the Nou Camp though.

Even if he goes to Spurs, when Modric is back & presuming they get Kranjcar, who much game time will he get there? Not much IMO.

I would have thought that Weiss would cover for SWP?

bobmcfc said:
what a piss take. bently has been shite and nowhere near worth 10m + petrov. 5m and petrov and i just about wont have a convulsion.

saying that, spurs would still be arse raping us. tell twitcher to fuck off. bentley is a fucking poser ! and a wannabe beckham
12 months ago Bentley was one of the hottest properties in English football. Spurs don't play to his strengths. He can play on the right, or cover for Ireland. Petrov is not good enough for us, so it would be a good move for us. Improves us and gives us more options and cover.

bobmcfc said:

i've not seen it on ssn!, but the more i think about it, the more it makes sense!

Whats with all thr ass licking of Spursmad, he is full of shit and its no coincidence that SKY are running a ticker re Petrov when he pretends to be ITK , WHAT A WANKER!

I think Petrov's attitude may not be going down too well in the dressing room and Hughes wants all pulling in the right direction.

Bentley is a creative player when on form, and knew how to put the ball in the right places for Roque to score at Blackburn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.