I have just been told.............Update page 39

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Hes not walkin from Spurs is he!

Hes not going to make it!!

If the thick **** does i bet he's the one driving into carrington thinking his driving ban only applies in London.

Re: I have just been told.............

DontLookBackInAnger said:
jrio said:
Seems to be no substance to that report.
Petrov is worth more than 3.5m, without question and Bentley's value must have dropped over the last season.
Nearing 31 and with recent injury record, no more than 3.5m for Petrov.

Bentley's about 10m.

mat said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Hes not walkin from Spurs is he!

Hes not going to make it!!

If the thick **** does i bet he's the one driving into carrington thinking his driving ban only applies in London.
Apparently hired a mate of his to drive him for a year.

jrio said:
Petrov is worth more than 3.5m, without question and Bentley's value must have dropped over the last season.

Bentley's about 10m.
which is about half of the fee that is being reported(10m-3.5=6.5m reported fee 10 to 12m).

jrio said:
mat said:
Apparently hired a mate of his to drive him for a year.

Must be THE STIG to get him to Carrington in 5 hours.

jrio said:

Bentley's about 10m.
which is about half of the fee that is being reported(10m-3.5=6.5m reported fee 10 to 12m).
Looks like City aren't very interested in a permanent deal, just a loan, while Spurs are a lot more eager for Petrov. Maybe a loan swap till Jan and then sort out possible permanent deals? Only downside for City is if Bentley impresses and regains form Levy will suddenly ramp up the price to get his 15m or more back.

jrio said:
Looks like City aren't very interested in a permanent deal, just a loan, while Spurs are a lot more eager for Petrov. Maybe a loan swap till Jan and then sort out possible permanent deals? Only downside for City is if Bentley impresses and regains form Levy will suddenly ramp up the price to get his 15m or more back.
I think this is a deal that Spurs are driving, I don't think we are that interested, but if the figures fall into place we might look at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.