I hope Jo plays instead of Balo!

Balotelli is gonna get a proper welcome to English football when he plays against Stoke.....this is gonna end up with a red card

Jo did ok last game but i think Ballo is nailed on and i expect to see the same team as last weekend wth Ballo for Jo and possibly Boeteng for Zab.

Personally i'd swap barry for milner as well.

When the day that players are pulled out of a side, just in case they get wound up by the opposition comes, is surely the time for us to call it a day!!

Never heard so much drivel. It's a game played between committed players and teams, ffs.

onceabluealways said:
Jo did ok last game but i think Ballo is nailed on and i expect to see the same team as last weekend wth Ballo for Jo and possibly Boeteng for Zab.

Personally i'd swap barry for milner as well.

So against Stoke, argubaly the most potent aerial threat in the league you want to drop Jo for Balo, and Barry for SWP?

So that will give us Silva, Tevez, SWP and De Jong who are will be watching it go over their heads most of the time.

Balo fair enough but not SWP

The guy has not even played 2 full games for us and has scored 2. He has not even got into the pace of playing in the premiership . He is now fit and we payed a lot of cash for him ,he is touted by Ancellotti as well as Mancini as having immense talent.I dont think you can compare Ballotelli to Jo, also it will be a tough physical game against Stoke, and Ballotelli is better equiped to handle it than Jo.I will be very surprised if Ballotelli doesnt start.

gooney said:
Balotelli is gonna get a proper welcome to English football when he plays against Stoke.....this is gonna end up with a red card

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.