I hope Jo plays instead of Balo!

Bojinov The Bull said:
He had a great game the other day and we won 4-1, if you don't stay in the team after that then Mancini is basically saying he has his favourite 11 and if your not in it then your not going to get in it!

I also think he should sit on the bench as part of his punishment for getting sent off, show him he can't just do whatever he wants then waltz back into the team! Plus wouldn't it be great to be able to have a player like him back and be able to leave him on the bench, it would just show our strength to the rest of the premiership....until we lose!
Apart from 4-1 everything else here is Bollox

bluethai said:
I think Jo is the better option for the aerial battle than Balo who isn't suit this kind of opponent. Without any decent aerial player upfront, we'll struggle to keep the ball down to play as Hart tends to hoof the ball upfront all the time.

you are wrong , balotelli is better than jo also as target man

Bojinov The Bull said:
SWP's back said:
Any need for that?

Ok - so you HONESTLY believe this and the thread is not a wind up?

In that case, I may be sad but atleast I am not fucking stupid.

Hence 1 person agreeing with you in 3 pages.

Judging by a lot of the reactions and opinions I read on here after matches the fact that only 1 person has agreed is a good thing!

Cannot fault that logic to be fair.

This site is gettiing very polite and convivial this week. It's as if a couple of shit-stirring self-publicists that had been winding everybody up for the past few years had just fallen on their twisted swords of injustice.

['silly, smiley face']

bluethai said:
I think Jo is the better option for the aerial battle than Balo who isn't suit this kind of opponent. Without any decent aerial player upfront, we'll struggle to keep the ball down to play as Hart tends to hoof the ball upfront all the time.

I honestly have never seen the ball bowled out to our defenders/midfielders as much as with Joe Hart. I say he very RARELY kicks long!

mcfc_paul said:
TBH I can't see either playing, think Mancini will go for Milner. Probably the best option imo, think he will cope much better with the physicality they will all face there.

Agree with this. I think Jimmy Milner will come in for Jo. Stoke will wind up Balotelli all game with their snidey fouls. He'll blow & get another ban, but 4 games this time.
Save him for bolton at home. At least they play football now under Coyle.

coleridge said:
This site is gettiing very polite and convivial this week. It's as if a couple of shit-stirring self-publicists that had been winding everybody up for the past few years had just fallen on their twisted swords of injustice.

['silly, smiley face']

fuck off

(only kidding you arse head!)

But actually you do have a point. Come down off topic and kick off randomly in threads, I think that's what I am going to do.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:21 pm --<br /><br />
jimbo101 said:
mcfc_paul said:
TBH I can't see either playing, think Mancini will go for Milner. Probably the best option imo, think he will cope much better with the physicality they will all face there.

Agree with this. I think Jimmy Milner will come in for Jo. Stoke will wind up Balotelli all game with their snidey fouls. He'll blow & get another ban, but 4 games this time.
Save him for bolton at home. At least they play football now under Coyle.

Fancy a friendly wager for a make-believe mansion I have made up in my mind?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.