I hope Jo plays instead of Balo!

gooney said:
Balotelli is gonna get a proper welcome to English football when he plays against Stoke.....this is gonna end up with a red card

The lad got wound up and sent off once therefore he'll get wound up and sent off every time he plays? Jesus we get some fucking boneheads on here.

Jo in my opinion didn't really get involved but he did some great plays, I would much rather have Balotelli, he would destroy Stoke. He can make space with such ease.

I thought Jo played like a team player on the weekend, when I saw his name on the sheet I was concerned but when the way the whole team played as one instead of individuals it benefited him. So do you give Balotelli the chance to gel into that team game and go guns blazing and hope he scores a hat-trick? Or do you stick with a winning formula and hope Jo can produce another decent performance?

It's black and white people! Balotelli has scored 3 goals in 4 appearances for us, needs more minutes on the pitch to fit into our team. Jo just isn't as much of a threat as Balo. If Jo had scored or even finished/created himself some goal scoring opperunities prehaps it would be different but he's already behind Balo in Prem goals scored for us. What's to say Balo can't do what Jo did at Fulham?

Play Balo, give Jo a run in Europa.....IMO

-- Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:31 pm --

sweep said:
gooney said:
Balotelli is gonna get a proper welcome to English football when he plays against Stoke.....this is gonna end up with a red card

The lad got wound up and sent off once therefore he'll get wound up and sent off every time he plays? Jesus we get some fucking boneheads on here.

Was thinking the same thing btw...as in, why buy him if he'll score 2 goals if he starts but then get 3 game bans? Laughable. If anything, he'll go out there trying to improve, he wants to be the best in the world and lucky for him he's young enough to make mistakes and learn from them quickly. He could very well go out and have a better game than he did at West Brom. We've got enough cool headed players that can teach him and help him along. Balo ftw!

I know but he is better than those two. He speaks frankly and smiles. he's just out of Mancin's favour

I'd keep Jo in if we're gonna play two up front (which i doubt).
He had a good game in a winning side and earned another start. Dropping him for Balotelli, or any other centre forward who's not played 90mins, is just wrong.

sweep said:
gooney said:

It`s a bit like the stokies on their message board saying he won`t like the cold weather.... he lived in Milan where the tempature can drop to minus 20 in the winter

i might get ripped for this but i'd start ade, he knows the prem and stoke better than the other two lads, bring mario on (with adam at the 3/4 mark.
next home game i'd have mario on from the off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.