i hope we go back for kaka

bluemoonmcfc4ever said:
pluto said:
Let it lie
We will meet them coming down as we go up
I bet maldini will still be playin for them with his golden zimmer frame with custom made shinpads

dont forget they have sendaros :)

no the only way i want us to go for him again is if scum are after him, i would fuckin love it if milan didnt win fuck all this season and next and we win uefa, i am seriously pissed wih the way that the media portrayed us as a club, we have ambition and a very bright and very near future.

I coulds be very wrong, but didn't one of our resident WUMS / Posters I Good Faith (PIGFs ??) suggest, Mystic Meg fashion, that the deal would appear to be dead, and then resurrected?

I'm 99% sure this is bollocks - its just the 1% that's got me interested

BobbyLazarus said:
I coulds be very wrong, but didn't one of our resident WUMS / Posters I Good Faith (PIGFs ??) suggest, Mystic Meg fashion, that the deal would appear to be dead, and then resurrected?

I'm 99% sure this is bollocks - its just the 1% that's got me interested

Stop torturing yourself!

i think there is more chance of jesus turning up in manchester getting on a plane to italy and saying oi kaka you belong to me you cnut come here!

BlueMooner87 said:
i think there is more chance of jesus turning up in manchester getting on a plane to italy and saying oi kaka you belong to me you cnut come here!

screenhunter389bf1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.