I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland v Manchester City Pre Match Discussion Thread

pauljv92 said:
I like the sunderland side. Very attacking lineup. Should suit our game perfectly.
but u can bet wen we have ball, it be a 11 man behind ball job

MCFC BOB said:
I have to say, I'm extremely concerned about Zabaleta - Kolarov.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bob, you are concerned about ever-fucking-thing.

Can't you just tweet yourself about it whilst the rest of us look forward to the game?

Glad to see AJ in there and Dzeko is the right kind of striker for this game I feel and from those little sub appearances he looks raring to go. Also good to see Barry back in the 11 and De Jong.

For me the only concern for this line up is Kolarov, don't get me wrong I really rate the guy but we'll have to see if he's back up to 100% from his injury and whether he's in form.

If they throw everything into defense I think this is the line up to carve that up.

City Raider said:
no Westwood, Bardsley, Bramble or Richardson - strange, doubt all injured

mignolet is better than westwood for starters, richardson is injured, not sure about the other 2

redmizzle said:
Rammy Blue said:
Balo not even on the bench, wonder why.

Because with the quality in the squad and having everyone fit, at least one big name is bound to miss out.
perhaps hes out back having a fag,lololol

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:

Can't you just tweet yourself about it whilst the rest of us look forward to the game?
Ouch, how aggressive.

I'm concerned because that particular full-back pairing hasn't given us that much of an attacking threat on the wings this season. I can understand why Mancini has done it, what with having a game in two days, but I'm just a little concerned that our attacking threat on either wing will be less "effective" without Micah and Gael.

Re: Re: Sunderland v Manchester City Pre Match Discussion Thread

MCFC BOB said:
Booooring.
You need to get laid.

Definitely resting Mario, Kun and David for Liverpool on Tuesday. Far more challenging, and important, match than this one.

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:

Ouch, how aggressive.

I'm concerned because that particular full-back pairing hasn't given us that much of an attacking threat on the wings this season. I can understand why Mancini has done it, what with having a game in two days, but I'm just a little concerned that our attacking threat on either wing will be less "effective" without Micah and Gael.
Put it this way. They are a better pairing than 17/20 Premier League sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.