I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's important for City to put out a statement of intent now , because the football world sees the rags drawing level on points as a major threat to our title hopes .... they , and Fergie , will now see it as only a matter of time before the rags gain control , and they will almost certainly win again next week (a day before we play) to leap into top spot ..........

a City win at Sunderland is imperative , if only to restore our confidence ...... we don't want to be going into a Toure-less January lagging behind by a widening gap!

cleavers said:
DTeacher said:
If we draw and the rags win, that puts them top.
Let them be top for 4 months, its who is top in mid May that matters, and that will be us, and we won't need 90 points to win it.

Well, I did say we are the Champions Elect.

Come what may. I agree that we should be Champions, but would like an easier time of it than that tbh....lol ;o)

I would much prefer we were out of range by the time we play them in April.

Mancio said:
I hope we will draw at sunderland , that would make 46 points of the first season half.

then i hope we can repeat the same result of the second season half , another 46 points.

that would make 92 points

and if the rags will win the league getting more than 92 points I congratulate them.

I HOPE WE WIN.

How can you go into any game hoping we get less than 3 points? Especially when we are in a title race, and, not just that, but in a situation our lead is only on goal difference.

What's so special about 92 points? How about we win and get to 48 meaning United would need 97 to over take us?

Personally though I think we can get more points in the second half of the season than we do in the first. Especially when you see we have to play the bigger teams at home rather than away. 100 points, who knows, could well be a possibility.

cleavers said:
Motty said:
Especially when you see we have to play the bigger teams at home rather than away. 100 points, who knows, could well be a possibility.
90 will easily win it.

It should do, but with the form and quality shown over the season by both us and United, we might need a few more than usual this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.