I hope youre all happy

not a wind up, just got back home and also got the same letter (along with my wigan ticket??)

basically says that I've been informed (peter fletcher) that you were arrested for theft on sunday,

i have now suspended your seasoncard pending any explanation you may wish to give, this must be put in writing.

yours sincerely
Peter Fletcher

seems well out of order, I didn't take anything and I was not charged with any offence and I don't see how it's anything to do with city.

edit: didn't read 1st post properly obv not same letter, ours just being a suspension. still deffo no need to ban anyone for the sake of a 4 pack of larger

It is a lie and we should be getting at each other - in the original thread they were lots of folks from the bus or who knew the guys but only the OP has been banned.

I actually don't care one way or the other - it is just at a time when we are on the verge of something great, some keep finding ways to slag the club. That is the job of the press and the jealous.

Blue_Ketchup said:
not a wind up, just got back home and also got the same letter (along with my wigan ticket??)

basically says that I've been informed (peter fletcher) that you were arrested for theft on sunday,

i have now suspended your seasoncard pending any explanation you may wish to give, this must be put in writing.

yours sincerely
Peter Fletcher

seems well out of order, I didn't take anything and I was not charged with any offence and I don't see how it's anything to do with city.
Then you reply to that affect in writing and get your card back. Suspended is not the same as banned mate.

Blue_Ketchup said:

yours sincerely
Peter Fletcher

I take back my comments if this is true ... Were you arrested??

Blue_Ketchup said:

yours sincerely
Peter Fletcher

seems well out of order, I didn't take anything and I was not charged with any offence and I don't see how it's anything to do with city.[/color]

It happened when you were on a bus with other City supporters on their way back from a City game and were therefore representing Manchester City Football Club.
Some on that bus by actions unbecomming let down the good name of our club.
If you were not guilty of theft, write to the club and tell them so, i would imagine that if the incident has been reported on here correctly then your ban will be recinded, though those guilty of theft might not be so lucky.

mancitygaz said:
dref619 said:
i smell bull, well too quick for the club to turn around and hand out bans, even if thgey did get info of police etc

if all 32 have been banned , i would feel sorry for the innocent. but the clubs name has been dragged through the dirt more than enough without our own fans making trouble, and i would understand why they took that action tbf
Oh fuck off!

You want the club to be the police now? Jesus wept.

Do you believe that in less than a week the accused have been prosecuted and all associated with them have been banned from coms?

And you agree with that if that was the case.

It's a wind up but your reaction is still a disgrace.

fuck off yourself fella, iv fucking clearly stated i think itd be harsh for the people who did nothing to be banned

i said that the club would have struggled to turn it around that quickly if they were gonna ban anyone, and the last thing we need in the press is stories about our fans misbehaving because loads of shit is already being thrown at us

i havent got a fucking clue why your flying off your handle, what a prick

Blue_Ketchup said:

yours sincerely
Peter Fletcher

Why is it out of order? All they are asking for is an explanation. If you weren't charged you should have the ban lifted.

Anyone who was charged and is guilty can have no complaints.

denislawsbackheel said:
the shop owner (who could hardly even speak our language) refused to serve us for absolutely no reason whatsoever..

as is his right you dipstick.
With an attitude like that I'm glad you're banned.
Forgive me for not being PC here, but if you're going to work in retail, then you have to speak English fluently (excl. foreign restaurants). You yourself surely been in a situation where you've needed advice, and the person helping you couldn't speak English properly, so you don't get all the help you need; the bar staff at City for example.

I'm not a racist, a xenophobe or a member of the BNP, so don't say I'm any of those, but having someone who can speak English fluently really does help in the tertiary sector, public service and retail.

MCFC BOB said:
denislawsbackheel said:
the shop owner (who could hardly even speak our language) refused to serve us for absolutely no reason whatsoever..

as is his right you dipstick.
With an attitude like that I'm glad you're banned.
Forgive me for not being PC here, but if you're going to work in retail, then you have to speak English fluently (excl. foreign restaurants). You yourself surely been in a situation where you've needed advice, and the person helping you couldn't speak English properly, so you don't get all the help you need; the bar staff at City for example.

I'm not a racist, a xenophobe or a member of the BNP, so don't say I'm any of those, but having someone who can speak English fluently really does help in the tertiary sector, public service and retail.

especially in a situation where theres booze involved, it would of been difficult to communicate with the shop owner over why he didnt serve them if he doesnt speak english to be fair, that how i read the op, i didnt think it was a racist comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.