I hope youre all happy

law74 said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
not a wind up, just got back home and also got the same letter (along with my wigan ticket??)

basically says that I've been informed (peter fletcher) that you were arrested for theft on sunday,

i have now suspended your seasoncard pending any explanation you may wish to give, this must be put in writing.
yours sincerely
Peter Fletcher

seems well out of order, I didn't take anything and I was not charged with any offence and I don't see how it's anything to do with city.[/color]

It happened when you were on a bus with other City supporters on their way back from a City game and were therefore representing Manchester City Football Club.
Some on that bus by actions unbecomming let down the good name of our club.
If you were not guilty of theft, write to the club and tell them so, i would imagine that if the incident has been reported on here correctly then your ban will be recinded, though those guilty of theft might not be so lucky.

At what stage are you not representing the club? some have city tattoos like myself, does that mean i represent them 24/7?

MCFC BOB said:
stumpy_mcfc said:
Guys - it is his own shop and if he does not serve someone that is down to him, it is also his rules on weather he needs to speak perfect English - his profits.
It's not the shop owner's fault that he can't speak English, but if you're deciding on whether someone born in another country who is uncomfortable in dealing with drunk English people (which you will get near football grounds) then why would you employ them?

It just doesn't make sense. Someone upstairs must have made the decision.
what doesn't make sense is how the club know who they are

neither of the three letter bearers have answered this

squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:
They will probably have needed to register with the club before going on an organised coach journey. They'll also have CCTV in the shop involved, so they could be identfied that way.
they weren't on the official coach though were they
and you can't get someone's address from cctv
You can identfity someone's face on CCTV and get their name. Then you can get hold of every detail about that person.

I don't know whether the coach was officially run by City, but it just seems like procedure you may have to go through to travel on a minibus with City fans to an away game.

squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:
They will probably have needed to register with the club before going on an organised coach journey. They'll also have CCTV in the shop involved, so they could be identfied that way.
they weren't on the official coach though were they
and you can't get someone's address from cctv
its not rocket science is it? the dibble would of passed the details onto the club

Ticket For Schalke said:
law74 said:
It happened when you were on a bus with other City supporters on their way back from a City game and were therefore representing Manchester City Football Club.
Some on that bus by actions unbecomming let down the good name of our club.
If you were not guilty of theft, write to the club and tell them so, i would imagine that if the incident has been reported on here correctly then your ban will be recinded, though those guilty of theft might not be so lucky.

At what stage are you not representing the club? some have city tattoos like myself, does that mean i represent them 24/7?

Exactly that is fucking bullshit, what's next banning anyone with a criminal record?

squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:
It's not the shop owner's fault that he can't speak English, but if you're deciding on whether someone born in another country who is uncomfortable in dealing with drunk English people (which you will get near football grounds) then why would you employ them?

It just doesn't make sense. Someone upstairs must have made the decision.
what doesn't make sense is how the club know who they are

neither of the three letter bearers have answered this
- They bought tickets; credit card detials.
- CCTV

There are loads of ways that the club could get hold of them.

MCFC OK said:
Guys - it is his own shop and if he does not serve someone that is down to him, it is also his rules on weather he needs to speak perfect English - his profits.

This! How many times do brits go abroad and expect the shop owners there to speak English too. The man's language skill have nothing to do with anything, and he can serve who he wants, when he wants if he wants![/quote]
But they weren't abroad though were they but that's a whole new can of worms, still no excuse for the guilty

MCFC BOB said:
squirtyflower said:
can anyone explain how they got the addresses or seasoncard numbers of the three posters on here claiming they have had letters

coach had nothing to do with the club, everyone had to give their details down at the police station, so i can only presume the club have asked the police for all the names and details of those on the bus which for me can't be legal as OP said 30+ were not charged with anything so police should not be handing out names of people not charged

Blue_Ketchup said:
MCFC BOB said:

coach had nothing to do with the club, everyone had to give their details down at the police station, so i can only presume the club have asked the police for all the names and details of those on the bus which for me can't be legal as OP said 30+ were not charged with anything so police should not be handing out names of people not charged

Even those who have been charged should not face any punishment from city, as it has fuck all to do with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.