I Know It’s Over

Four tough games in a row, four easier games coming up now. At the start of the season, pretty sure we would have taken being 6 points behind the leaders at the half-way stage. We have been there before and the season begins in earnest in January.

Arsenal and Villa will crumble. Spurs will be Spursy. Newcastle aren't consistent enough yet. United are dreadful.

We will be fighting Liverpool again at the end is my guess.

Same as last season.
No, honestly it is not. Last season we had KD, Gundo, Mehrez. What do we have this season? No body in the middle to create the play, chances and sometimes score necessary goals. It's not like last season Our last transfer market window was poor except Duko.

by Monday
liverpool will be top
Arse will be a point behind them or on the same points
villa 2 points or 4 points behind them
Us 4 points

With 22 games left to play

by May we will be top after a tense end of season

Same as last season.
It’s not the same as last season . We have cone off a treble win and we finally landed the champions league which was our so called holy grail . No hunger on the pitch to even compete atm which wasn’t there last season and the new players are not on the level of players such as gundo and Mahrez . Putting Alveraz in midfield week in week out is totally fucking us and I don’t care if pep is the greatest we’ve ever had because he needs calling out on this . Also I have a feeling Haaland will be gone in the summer as since the back end of last season he has fell off a cliff but he will still goals in bunches to hide this . It’s early doors in the season but we have got massive problems

Four tough games in a row, four easier games coming up now. At the start of the season, pretty sure we would have taken being 6 points behind the leaders at the half-way stage. We have been there before and the season begins in earnest in January.

Arsenal and Villa will crumble. Spurs will be Spursy. Newcastle aren't consistent enough yet. United are dreadful.

We will be fighting Liverpool again at the end is my guess.
Absolutely no chance. Screen shot this and we will chat again in may.
Battle for top 4 now.

I have seen nothing at all this season to make me think this group of players have the nouse to do what we have done in the past

It’s not the same as last season . We have cone off a treble win and we finally landed the champions league which was our so called holy grail . No hunger on the pitch to even compete atm which wasn’t there last season and the new players are not on the level of players such as gundo and Mahrez . Putting Alveraz in midfield week in week out is totally fucking us and I don’t care if pep is the greatest we’ve ever had because he needs calling out on this . Also I have a feeling Haaland will be gone in the summer as since the back end of last season he has fell off a cliff but he will still goals in bunches to hide this . It’s early doors in the season but we have got massive problems
pep gifs | WiffleGif

We’re a better bet for the Champions League again than the Premier League - and that would still be a fantastic season.

Do some blues not remember virtually every season what we do ok absolutely shite last night but pep gets it right when it matters

Haaland leaving in the summer...FFS mate, no win in four but come on FFS

Haaland Haaland Mocking GIF - Haaland Haaland Mocking Emilee - Discover &  Share GIFs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.