I Know It’s Over

Remember when City lost at Arsenal and were eight points adrift of United with six matches to play?

What happened next?
This won’t happen every time, but I’m not counting us out until after the new year.

Are the players just confused by tactics and playing out of position?

It’s so easy to laugh, it’s so easy to hate…

Time to focus on the chumps league?
Fat too early to say that, we look lost and somewhat broken but it's still salvageable.

In saying that we look weaker than we have since Pep's first season, several of these players simply are not good enough, our best player broken and with serious doubts that he will ever return to previous levels.

Pep will have to earn his corn in the next couple of weeks, because if we continue like the last few weeks we will be fighting for top 4.

Fat too early to say that, we look lost and somewhat broken but it's still salvageable.

In saying that we look weaker than we have since Pep's first season, several of these players simply are not good enough, our best player broken and with serious doubts that he will ever return to previous levels.

Pep will have to earn his corn in the next couple of weeks, because if we continue like the last few weeks we will be fighting for top 4.
We are fighting for top 4 right now. There are 7 teams in it. The fans and team should focus on this and then see in 10-12 games time.
I wish people would understand that all great ma aerial eras end and the inability to kill teams off followed by last night might unfortunately be the start.

We are fighting for top 4 right now. There are 7 teams in it. The fans and team should focus on this and then see in 10-12 games time.
I wish people would understand that all great ma aerial eras end and the inability to kill teams off followed by last night might unfortunately be the start.
Really? Holy fuck you're an inspiration...let me guess, you are not a professional grief counselor. You need to give your head a big wobble..

And Keeper you've become a big pussy at the first available opportunity...

Really? Holy fuck you're an inspiration...let me guess, you are not a professional grief counselor. You need to give your head a big wobble..

And Keeper you've become a big pussy at the first available opportunity...
Taken the defeat well I see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.