I Know It’s Over

Don't want to sound like a dick but I don't really understand why we would focus on the champions league when we've already topped the group and the knockouts don't start till February (I think). Why don't we just see where we are up to then?
Pep wanted early qualification in the CL exactly to be able to concentrate on the PL upto February.

Now is when the title chase begins and despite a poor month we are still very much in the hunt but that poor form means no more patchy form, we have to put a good, winning run together and that has to start at Luton.

Reactions: ell
Pfft. Give over. One game, a one nil loss. We were awful, but that's it.

Sure, we've lost our way a little, too many changes in too short a space of time, but anyone who thinks our board don't plan for sustained success, anyone who thinks Pep is incapable of getting a tune out of a team, needs to take a deep breath and avoid any major financial decisions in their life for a few days.

I sometimes think that Pep is asking too much of our defenders. We played three defenders in midfield last night, Akanji can't do it at the tempo of that game and it was Stones' first game back for a bit.

The problem is that Pep had no choice. We urgently need some depth in central midfield, Kev is due back soon and Rodri obviously was banned for one game but the risk is we're wide open in the middle otherwise.

Really? Holy fuck you're an inspiration...let me guess, you are not a professional grief counselor. You need to give your head a big wobble..

And Keeper you've become a big pussy at the first available opportunity...
Ha ha, had plenty of grief following the blues. All I'm saying is we've seen these performances every so often when the team looks a bit lost, disjointed, not carrying a threat but of course always gone on to do great things in ghe end. But recently we've not been seeing out games. Added to that is that history tells us the greatest teams/squads in ghe English game don't go on forever and its interesting to see how we do cooe with dips - that's all.

On a different day against spuds the game would have been wrapped up 5 or 6 at HT. We were beaten by spozzy deflection by a Villa side who have won 14 on the spin at home, only Bayern scoring more? Would have taken a draw before hand…

I’m looking forward to the handbrake coming off after the new year - trust in Pep, he knows what we need.

Guess it's over, call it a day
Sorry that it had to end this way
No reason to pretend
We knew it had to end some day, this way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.