i love cats!

c4lv3rt said:
Pigeonho said:
c4lv3rt said:
Feck cats the bastards, they're only interested when food is involved and you dont see 'em again until you crack open the next can of Felix. Then and only then will they let you stroke it. Dogs all the way :)
Felix from the blue alliance? ;-)

Dogs have blind loyalty too my friend. Its all about the next meal.

My cat is a bit weird, he rolls onto his back and lets you tickle his belly like a dog.

hahaha not THAT felix, the tinned version ;)
I know they (dogs) have blind loyalty they just hide it better than cats. Probably cos the dog can't get in the airing cupboard lol.
Your last point is a strange one, one day when you're not looking it will have your hand off with those savage claws. Keep an eye on it pidge, they're devious fuckers lol. I think humans warm more to dogs (imo) more is because we can train them and walk them and just all round alot more "fun" than cats will ever be.
Dogs definitely have personality, they have facial expressions and a way of communicating. Cats are cold, no doubt about it, but there's a suaveness about the cat that the dog will never have. Put another way, dogs are stupid, cats look down at them, metaphorically speaking. They look at them and think, 'you utter ****'.

Pigeonho said:
c4lv3rt said:
Pigeonho said:
Felix from the blue alliance? ;-)

Dogs have blind loyalty too my friend. Its all about the next meal.

My cat is a bit weird, he rolls onto his back and lets you tickle his belly like a dog.

I know they (dogs) have blind loyalty they just hide it better than cats. Probably cos the dog can't get in the airing cupboard lol.
Your last point is a strange one, one day when you're not looking it will have your hand off with those savage claws. Keep an eye on it pidge, they're devious fuckers lol. I think humans warm more to dogs (imo) more is because we can train them and walk them and just all round alot more "fun" than cats will ever be.
Dogs definitely have personality, they have facial expressions and a way of communicating. Cats are cold, no doubt about it, but there's a suaveness about the cat that the dog will never have. Put another way, dogs are stupid, cats look down at them, metaphorically speaking. They look at them and think, 'you utter ****'.

Spot on with that. If dogs weren't so stupid they could tell them catz to get off they're high horse lol.

c4lv3rt said:
Pigeonho said:
c4lv3rt said:

Spot on with that. If dogs weren't so stupid they could tell them catz to get off they're high horse lol.
They most definitely are on a high horse.

Moonster said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4&feature=related[/youtube]
This girl needs to lay off the gin.

Fit or not.

Psycho.

I'm a cat fan. I don't dislike dogs but any animal that shits in its own yard and then stands in it is pretty stupid.

And cats definitely think they are superior to dogs. How many times have you seen a cat sat on a high fence with the 'you slack ****' face while the dog yaps away out of reach? I dunno about cats having thumbs but if they could give it the middle claw they would!

The thing about dogs is that no matter how friendly they are they have a weird 'gonna fucking bite you' look behind their cold, glassy empty eyes. At least if my cat went for me the worst I'll have is a couple of shitty scratches rather than expensive plastic surgery. Oh and one of my cats plays fetch with beer bottle tops, so kinda fun in a not get up from the sofa and go trudging round the park kinda way. Oh and dogs fucking stink and cats are clean as a whistle!

Pigeonho said:
Drewmanc said:
Cats are fuckin ace, dogs are for weirdos who require neediness in their pets
My cat came in this morning after a 24 hour disappearing act. Strolled in cool as fuck, ate his Whiskers, had half hour kip then fucked off back out. He's cool as fuck is my cat.

Either he's as cool as fuck or your house is freezing. Turn the thermostat up you tight get.

Blue Mist said:
Pigeonho said:
Drewmanc said:
Cats are fuckin ace, dogs are for weirdos who require neediness in their pets
My cat came in this morning after a 24 hour disappearing act. Strolled in cool as fuck, ate his Whiskers, had half hour kip then fucked off back out. He's cool as fuck is my cat.

Either he's as cool as fuck or your house is freezing. Turn the thermostat up you tight get.
Haha, it's always hot in Pigeon Plaza. He likes shagging I think, like I say I need to get him sorted out.

Cats grow up quickly and can soon get out and about on their own, returning to the family home for a bit of love and care every so often like we all do.

Dogs don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.