I love City but I also follow...

Bodicoteblue said:
20 years in Edinburgh made me a Hibs regular - I still remember Dave Ewing as manager way back!
I've been trawling this thread waiting on something to make me happy. This is exactly what I was wanting. Thanks.

mancityscot said:
Hibernian FC, local team.

but also like a few other teams: benfica, marseille, dortmund and malaga
Cannot believe this. Two in one thread. I was expecting a mass love in for hearts here very happy

City have put me through that much shit over the last 40 years (the last few excepted of course) that I couldn't find the energy to follow anyone else.

Never understood how you can say you support x number of clubs.

Have a bit of a mix mash of history geographically, plus my old man is a Rangers fan so always look out for their results.

But as for the others I had a season ticket at Cheltenham for a few years so they always get looked out for and I want them to do well as well as Bristol City and Rovers. Im not keen on either, but always find myself drawn to their results being a Bristolian and usually to start arguments on the monday when working in Bristol!

Rochdale is my closest club and have been to Spotland on many occasions. Even following them to quite a few away games with friends whenever City weren't playing. They helped me get into the 60's in terms of the 92 club at one stage! Sadly I've not been for a while but do still keep an eye out for their results.

Bury for me and for some reason I always look out for East Fife's results....think it was something to do with Subbuteo 35 years ago.

Used to watch Peterborough Utd when worked in Cambs. Also have a soft spot for Carlisle Utd. My overseas team is Nea Salamina in Cyprus.

Knoxy38 said:
Bury for me and for some reason I always look out for East Fife's results....think it was something to do with Subbuteo 35 years ago.

I suppose everyone wanted East Fife 4 Forfar 5 - I remember it got very close once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.