I love City but I also follow...

The mighty Nantwich Town.. Unibond Premier League, like going to the away games, going to the various different grounds.

20 years in Edinburgh made me a Hibs regular - I still remember Dave Ewing as manager way back!

Leyton Orient!
Family friends are massive O's fans, I have been to Brisbane Road quite a few times over the years, and to Wembley the day before Gillingham '99 when unfortunately they were beaten by Scunny. Barry Hearn usually keeps things interesting down E17, unfortunately we never seem to draw them in any cups, one day its gonna happen :)

Hereford United for me. I spent some time living down that way when I was younger and they gave me my first real taste of grass roots football. Terracing, a couple of quid in, local cider at the Bar etc. I'll watch them if I can't get to City and they're near me as I still have friends who go. They're a lovely Club in many ways and I hope they get out of the Conference sooner rather than later.

Chesterfield FC, went out/was in love with a lass from Chesterfield and would go with her to see the spireites when it didn't clash with us, and they were playing local teams, I even took her to the semi final against borough at the swamp. That was over 15 years ago but still check their result nowadays.

Witton Albion.

Pride of mid Cheshire.

Took 4 points of FCUM last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.