I miss Hughes

Neil McNab said:
mcfcliam said:
Hate saying this as I was a staunch Hughes outer but I'm starting to feel we should have given him more time.
Why?
The players we have at the club that are letting us down were broubht in by him, Mancini has to undo stuff before weaving his own magic.

Like Hughes did with Svens players and get cut off part way through a project? Hughes has gone Mancini's here, it will take time for Mancini to get the team playing how he wants lets just hope he is given enough time.

I supported Hughes now I support Mancini he's a top manager but it will take time.

Hi, I am Italian, big Inter Milan fan. I apologize for my English

I have been reading Bluemoon for a while now, and I could not resist today to register because I am reading too much no-sense.
I am starting to think that you do not deserve a great manager as Sir Mancini, and you do not deserve a owner so rich and ambitious.
How can you compare Mancini with Hughs??
Mancini before to sign with City was on the list of the major Club in Europe( Real Madrid, Juve). I never heard of Hughs before. Who is it? What did he win in his career??

Hughes wasted 200 milions!!!!!!!!!!!!City in 18 months did not improve. You were 8 on the table. After Mancini arrived you are 5th( 2 games in hand)! He is not managing the team he wants. He did not choose the players; he is just working with what he has!
For the first time you are dreaming a place in champions league (and he will deliver, believe me!).
I hear people talking about Mourinho: do you know anything about football? Mourinho never made his teams play well. He just creates tough, grim teams, but not spectacular games! Do you remember him at Chelsea?? Chelsea won a lot, but played shit!!!!!!!! I actually regret Mancini left Inter!

I hear people saying that they prefer to play well, score and lose instead of win and playing an attentive game! This is loser mentality!

I am glad to read also that there are a lot of people that agree with me, and think that Mancini is the right one and we will give you a lot of satisfactions.

Pita said:

I have been reading Bluemoon for a while now, and I could not resist today to register because I am reading too much no-sense.
I am starting to think that you do not deserve a great manager as Sir Mancini, and you do not deserve a owner so rich and ambitious.
Mancini before to sign with City was on the list of the major Club in Europe( Real Madrid, Juve). I never heard of Hughs before. Who is it? What did he win in his career??

Hughes wasted 200 milions!!!!!!!!!!!!City in 18 months did not improve. You were 8 on the table. After Mancini arrived you are 5th( 2 games in hand)! He is not managing the team he wants. He did not choose the players; he is just working with what he has!
For the first time you are dreaming a place in champions league (and he will deliver, believe me!).
I hear people talking about Mourinho: do you know anything about football? Mourinho never made his teams play well. He just creates tough, grim teams, but not spectacular games! Do you remember him at Chelsea?? Chelsea won a lot, but played shit!!!!!!!! I actually regret Mancini left Inter!

I hear people saying that they prefer to play well, score and lose instead of win and playing an attentive game! This is loser mentality!

I am glad to read also that there are a lot of people that agree with me, and think that Mancini is the right one and we will give you a lot of satisfactions.

Where abouts in italy do you live Rome-ily.

Pita said:

Thanks Joe Dolce

Pita said:

Ah shutupayaface! ;)

Pita said:

c'mon mate ... you have take it wrong !!

i'm italian-interist and mancini lover like you , but you are really wronging !!

follow me ! 2 mounth that i'm reading this forum and I must say that I have never enjoyed so much on the internet!

Here are a sea of comic , better than going to the circus to see the performing seals!

also because the seals understand football much more than 90% of users who write on BlueMoon :=)

Mancio said:
Pita said:

c'mon mate ... you have take it wrong !!

i'm italian-interist and mancini lover like you , but you are really wronging !!

follow me ! 2 mounth that i'm reading this forum and I must say that I have never enjoyed so much on the internet!

Here are a sea of comic , better than going to the circus to see the performing seals!

also because the seals understand football much more than 90% of users who write on BlueMoon :=)

Hey...

Wats da matta you...

You gotta no respect...

itsa nice a place...

Ah shuduupayourface!

yjd2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.