I never wanted to say this but.....

Didsbury Dave said:
Well we had a 2-2 under Hughes

A 0-0 under Mancini

....and Mourinho has won 1-0 four times against them.

I think that says more than this whole thread put together. Wonderfully simple.

What's that got to do with anything? Prestwich_Blue said Mourinho would never of sat back against Liverpool. Does no one remember the shite boring matches between the two where everyone was sick of them being on TV? It's a ridiculous comment though as we never sat back yesterday.

I just find it funny, and it shows how football and opinions differ from one country to another, when it seems most City fans would take Mourinho over Mancini any day, yet Inter fans would like Mancini back instead of Mourinho.

Lomas has a lob on said:
I just find it funny, and it shows how football and opinions differ from one country to another, when it seems most City fans would take Mourinho over Mancini any day, yet Inter fans would like Mancini back instead of Mourinho.

thats right.

i think if you give the option to both sets of the fans if they could do a straight swap they would.

i think the mentality plays a big part in it all because jose has that rep of being the best and everybody wishes they could have him. i think he is getting unfair stick tho at inter milan and even if he walks away from there after 2 years he will probably have 2 league titles in his back pocket

mcfc_die_hard said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

thats right.

i think if you give the option to both sets of the fans if they could do a straight swap they would.

i think the mentality plays a big part in it all because jose has that rep of being the best and everybody wishes they could have him. i think he is getting unfair stick tho at inter milan and even if he walks away from there after 2 years he will probably have 2 league titles in his back pocket

But the one thing i can't understand is that the reason those who want Mancini to go is because of this style of football that he is being forced to temporarily play.

What's Mourinho going to do? This style of football is his permanent style.

Immaculate Pasta said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
thats right.

But the one thing i can't understand is that the reason those who want Mancini to go is because of this style of football that he is being forced to temporarily play.

Absolute rubbish. And even if it was, it won him two succesive league titles by a margin of 8 and 12 points and they were top scorers for the second one. I'd live with that.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Absolute rubbish. And even if it was, it won him two succesive league titles by a margin of 8 and 12 points and they were top scorers for the second one. I'd live with that.

And you want rid of Mancini even though he is providing successful results with another mans team? That my friend is absolute rubbish.

Mourinho would of course win league titles here but not with this squad, he would need time to build a squad just like Mancini does.

and isn't it funny that Mourinho won the Italian league with the squad Mancini built?

I don't think its true Inter would want Mancini over Mourinho, they are sat top of Serie A, are about to face probably their hardest match in Chelsea in the CL. I don't get the problem they would have with that.. The style of football is irrelevant when you are that close to success.

If,as people are suggesting,that Bob needs time to bring his own players in,there are 2 problems.1:Who do we get rid of? 2:The Sheik,rich as he is,would not like to see players go for knockdown prices.Lets face it,we wouldn't make a profit on a single player that we've bought.But having said that I'd like a team of Given,Lescott,Subotic,Kompany,Richards,Ribery,DeJong,Tevez,SWP,Villa and Torres.

I'm sure the owners knew what kind of tactics this guy would apply; imo, a guy like Pep Guadiola or a Leornado would do well @ City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.