I pmd tolmie and others

KingofDraw said:
leewill31 said:
that's why Barry is there to stop that!

maybe against teams like wolves or wigan it could work. but teams like chelsea utd any top teams we would get bullied..barry cant hold his own and kaka is ligth weight

capello and mancini might disagree with you there but hay what do they know!

OB1 said:
Project said:
I think it's pretty definite that there is an element of a transfer merry go round at play here. Or musical chairs if you will. You get the feeling that some of these players don't want just the MCFC chair to be available when the music stops. They are banking on those Real chairs but there are more players than those chairs.

Tevez actually said he wants to finish his career at Boca. Not that he wants to move now.

More scandalous spin doctoring by a certain national newspaper!

Yes the rumour was old and misquoted. But I just wanted to show how much flux there is at the moment.

One thing seems sure Cesc wants to go to Barca. They want him. Cash up front or swop deal. If swop for whom. Toure probably rather than Ibra. If cash they need to sell especially if they buy Villa as well.

I suspect that whoever is at Madrid next year Kaka will be part of their plans. After all he is a fantastic player. He could leave I suppose if he is unhappy.

Gerrard surely is leaving Liverpool. But wouldn't he benefit from a change of scene.

Torres well surely Barca don't need him. In fact moving to City might suit him.

Whatever it is a fascinating transfer window coming up.

Personally I would like Yaya Toure, Javi Martinez and Gorcouff. A bit of grit, plenty of pace and no little style they would bring to our midfield.

eastlands oasis said:
I could see Barca wanting Torres, but with going for Villa and Fabregas I doubt they could also afford Torres. and also with the system Barca play,with 1 front man, who would they leave out (as i do'nt think they will change their system as the current one suits Messi, giving him space to work behind the lone striker)
think you are right about Torres coming to City though, don't think he will come with no CL football to offer

Barca do a good job of rotating players but I doubt either Villa or Torres would ant to be rotated much and I agree it is questionable that they would want to change their primary formation. However, it's a rumour that's out there (Barca's Torres interest) but who knows if there is any truth to that particular rumour.

There's no doubt Barca have an interest in Fabregas but would they play him every week or regularly field a midfield three of Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas?

Barca do have a huge income but they may well need to offload some players to accommodate / fund buying all three, which is where we are allegedly come in by taking Ibra off their hands, whilst Toure goes to Arsenal.

robbieh said:
OB1 said:
More scandalous spin doctoring by a certain national newspaper!

Yes the rumour was old and misquoted. But I just wanted to show how much flux there is at the moment.

One thing seems sure Cesc wants to go to Barca. They want him. Cash up front or swop deal. If swop for whom. Toure probably rather than Ibra. If cash they need to sell especially if they buy Villa as well.

I suspect that whoever is at Madrid next year Kaka will be part of their plans. After all he is a fantastic player. He could leave I suppose if he is unhappy.

Gerrard surely is leaving Liverpool. But wouldn't he benefit from a change of scene.

Personally I would like Yaya Toure, Javi Martinez and Gorcouff. A bit of grit, plenty of pace and no little style they would bring to our midfield.
I desperately want Gourcuff. Would people be happy this transfere window if we signed: Boeteng, Luiz, Gourcuff and Milner. Or do we definately need a striker (Ibrahimovic?). TBH id say it's just as important that we get rid of Silvinho, Viera, Benjani, Bojinov, Caciedo, Ireland and RSC

Blue Phil said:
robbieh said:

I desperately want Gourcuff. Would people be happy this transfere window if we signed: Boeteng, Luiz, Gourcuff and Milner. Or do we definately need a striker (Ibrahimovic?). TBH id say it's just as important that we get rid of Silvinho, Viera, Benjani, Bojinov, Caciedo, Ireland and RSC

These two are being given new deals apparently and Ireland is likely to stay if we can get him to thanks to the homegrown rule.

I don't think Sylvinho, Viera Ireland or RSC will leave, too many games and I believe unless they stick in a transfer request they will stay. Benjani out of contract at the end of this month so he will move on for defenite, seems Robbie off to Benfica, Big phil either loaned out again or sold Boj want to stay in italy, Jo no doubt can have another loan spell. With Europa cup we will need at least 5 strikers on our books to cover injuries and suspensions and be able to rotate ensuring no burn out.

Cheers for that mate, i'm sure your info is correct and if everything goes the way its written we should be very happy!

OB1 said:
eastlands oasis said:
I could see Barca wanting Torres, but with going for Villa and Fabregas I doubt they could also afford Torres. and also with the system Barca play,with 1 front man, who would they leave out (as i do'nt think they will change their system as the current one suits Messi, giving him space to work behind the lone striker)
think you are right about Torres coming to City though, don't think he will come with no CL football to offer

Barca do a good job of rotating players but I doubt either Villa or Torres would ant to be rotated much and I agree it is questionable that they would want to change their primary formation. However, it's a rumour that's out there (Barca's Torres interest) but who knows if there is any truth to that particular rumour.

There's no doubt Barca have an interest in Fabregas but would they play him every week or regularly field a midfield three of Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas?

Barca do have a huge income but they may well need to offload some players to accommodate / fund buying all three, which is where we are allegedly come in by taking Ibra off their hands, whilst Toure goes to Arsenal.
....................Torres.....................
Villa......................................Messi
.......Xavi.....Iniesta....Fabregas........ Maybe Keita/Yaya there...

Could lack a bit of width, but it looks good...

...VERY GOOD!

going back to the original post could it be that Madrid and City are involved in some creative accounting?

Madrid swop Kaka for Benfica's dei Maria.

We then give Benfica Robinho for Luiz and Kaka. Plus some cash I should think.

If Ibra is done then we could look like this come August.

Given
Boateng Kompany Lescott Luiz
de Jong Barry
Tevez Kaka AJ
Ibrahimovic

That would give our opponents something to think about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.