I pmd tolmie and others

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Nervous Nedum said:
Bombo, what do you think the chances of all this happening actually are? And do you think it will be done in time for the World Cup? The deals for Villa and Fabregas look to be getting sewn up shortly, will we have enough time to negotiate with Ibra and Kaka?

Sweden haven't qualified for the World Cup mate so we have plenty of time to negotiate with Zlatan.

It's all coming together!

Not really.

am i right in thinking this could be the barcalona midfield/strike force

iniesta---xavi---fabregas--messi

------torres ----------villa---------

thats some attacking force

however enough of them , this is what im hoping for next season

milner------barry----kaka----aj

-------tevez--------ibra---------

even though id be chuffed with that as a midfield/strike force come august, it really puts it in to perspective how far away we really are. (from world domination)

ethan23 said:

even though id be chuffed with that as a midfield/strike force come august, it really puts it in to perspective how far away we really are. (from world domination)

me thinks that midfield would get dominated

Its a squad game not a first eleven, and Barca with the world best striker and midfield players didn't qualify for CL final. On paper their team should dominate the world but (nearly choking now) Baconface is right not always down to who you have on the teamsheet it is how well they play together that counts. I am prepared as always to give players a good chance if they don't live up to their billing then call them.

ethan23 said:

Looks decent enough, but AJ really needs to work hard on his fitness and strength over the summer. He tired horrifically towards the end of games this season. If we had two mega-full backs, I could see that midfield working. Keep Ibra central, give Tevez and Kaka a bit of freedom whilst having Milner and AJ doing the leg work. Barry could be changed with De Jong easily.

Nervous Nedum said:
Bombo, what do you think the chances of all this happening actually are? And do you think it will be done in time for the World Cup? The deals for Villa and Fabregas look to be getting sewn up shortly, will we have enough time to negotiate with Ibra and Kaka?

sorry mate can't help on that I've posted all I know no dates time scale given though barca have moved fast so maybe this will trigger the other moves but I'm only speculating there

Blue Coop said:
fatbloke said:
I can honestly see this happening, I hope so.

--------------Given/Hart

Boateng - Kompany - Lescott - Luiz

-------Milner - De Jong - Barry

-----------------Kaka

---------Tevez - Ibrahimovic

Such a narrow side, why do people not seem to opt for wingers?

why no johnson ? our latest golden boy?

ethan23 said:

and this really puts into perspective how far we've come:

Cooke ---- Brown ---- Whitley ---- Horlock

---------- Goater ---- Dickov -------------

KingofDraw said:
ethan23 said:

me thinks that midfield would get dominated

that's why Barry is there to stop that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.