I pmd tolmie and others

leewill31 said:
KingofDraw said:
me thinks that midfield would get dominated

that's why Barry is there to stop that!

maybe against teams like wolves or wigan it could work. but teams like chelsea utd any top teams we would get bullied..barry cant hold his own and kaka is ligth weight

Forget Ibra. He's a 28-year-old with mental problems.

He gets crosses and tries to use his feet while the announcer goes on and on about how Ibra isn't using his head. This happened against Inter and Valladolid, so it's an ongoing issue with him. When Ibra realizes it, he gets the Berbaflop disillusioned look like he's about to off himself.

And besides, how does he differ fundamentally with what Ade gives us?

Well there is a rumour that Tevez has met our owners to discuss moving back to Boca Juniors. If true then Kaka and Ibra up front.

Frankly who knows. But it does look like there will be a lot of chopping and changing around Europe. Mourinho wants Tevez at Real. Kaka to City in exchange?? It does seem Ibra is surplus to requirements at Barca.

Is Robinho's ego going to accept being used as a makeweight especially if it means going to Portugal.

And does all this depend on Fabregas add to that Madrid haven't sacked Pellegrini yet so I can't see how all this is going to be resolved quickly.

KingofDraw said:
leewill31 said:
that's why Barry is there to stop that!

maybe against teams like wolves or wigan it could work. but teams like chelsea utd any top teams we would get bullied..barry cant hold his own and kaka is ligth weight

Disagree with Kaka being light weight mate. Maybe not the most defensive minded but he can be as strong as they come when he has the ball. Very hard to knock about. Not your typical brazillian I guess

robbieh said:
Well there is a rumour that Tevez has met our owners to discuss moving back to Boca Juniors. If true then Kaka and Ibra up front.

Frankly who knows. But it does look like there will be a lot of chopping and changing around Europe. Mourinho wants Tevez at Real. Kaka to City in exchange?? It does seem Ibra is surplus to requirements at Barca.

Is Robinho's ego going to accept being used as a makeweight especially if it means going to Portugal.

And does all this depend on Fabregas add to that Madrid haven't sacked Pellegrini yet so I can't see how all this is going to be resolved quickly.
LMAO Where?

robbieh said:

False. Tevez did an interview saying he'd like to go back there ONE DAY. As in at the end of his career.

10.Goater_Legend said:
robbieh said:

LMAO Where?

an old quote (some day {in the far furure} he will return) rehashed by goal.com and others... not worth a wank

I think it's pretty definite that there is an element of a transfer merry go round at play here. Or musical chairs if you will. You get the feeling that some of these players don't want just the MCFC chair to be available when the music stops. They are banking on those Real chairs but there are more players than those chairs.

Tevez actually said he wants to finish his career at Boca. Not that he wants to move now.

Project said:
I think it's pretty definite that there is an element of a transfer merry go round at play here. Or musical chairs if you will. You get the feeling that some of these players don't want just the MCFC chair to be available when the music stops. They are banking on those Real chairs but there are more players than those chairs.

Tevez actually said he wants to finish his career at Boca. Not that he wants to move now.

More scandalous spin doctoring by a certain national newspaper!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.