I said he had 8 games to prove me wrong, I'm sorry but....

Re: Re: I said he had 8 games to prove me wrong, I'm sorry but..

Prestwich_Blue said:
Uber Blue said:
de niro said:
he's done the biggest u turn in football since kaka, he realised we'd win jack shit playing the italian way.
full marks to him for listening to the likes of myself.

as you say he deserves a lot of credit.

Utter garbage.
De niro is spot on. But more likely if was Cook & Khaldoon had a word on his ear after Liverpool.

"Up your game or piss off" or words to that effect.

It's quite obvious to the more perceptive members of this forum that there was an almighty u-turn before the semi.

We just laugh at the "He knew what he was doing" and "We never doubted him" brigade.

that is alot of shit to spout in one breath , definately time for your meds. lol

Human nature being what it is, it seems some people are so incapable of admitting they are wrong on a subject, that they say that the person who they were castigating over a sustained period has 'come round to their way of thinking' when things go right.

This is inspite of no real evidence to support this view other than an upturn in results.

No real change in playing personnel

No change in formation

No change in playing style

Just the passage of time. Which is all most of us were calling for really.

for me him playing jo at arsenal when AJ was on the bench was a low point.
I think Brian Kidd and dare I say it Platt have maybe more credit than they get for advising bobby in his team selections.
Well done if this is so team effort on the pitch and in the managemen team mistakes made lessons learned all teams have this through a season and a 3 nil at Bolton and I ca see the arse getting a point at best to one of the form sides in the division we may only need 1 point................come on blues

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Human nature being what it is, it seems some people are so incapable of admitting they are wrong on a subject, that they say that the person who they were castigating over a sustained period has 'come round to their way of thinking' when things go right.

This is inspite of no real evidence to support this view other than an upturn in results.

No change in formation

Nope, it's everybody else who was wrong as they were the ones that didn't realise it was the tactics of Khaldoon and Cook that won us a trophy. I think PB and DD are on a massive wind up this week, if they're not they should be.

if anyone thinks bob has not shifted his stance can't possible have been to the games.

you could see the sea of change a few weeks ago, i posted it on here what i could see.

well done bob for realising and swallowing your pride, it ended 35 years of pain.

gordondaviesmoustache said:

No change in formation

Totally true. The arrogance of some folks on here is mind boggling. Mancini doesn't know what he's doing but thanks to their input he changes his ways. God give me strength.

The facts are that after nearly a whole season the players are beginning to gel, Yaya has found his feet in English football. And that is what has happened. To suggest anything else is delusional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.