I simply cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!

BatBlue said:
Depending on the score on Tuesday if we win we go either 4th or 5th with a game in hand and level on points with Liverpool and we play them at home soon. But you would think that since Manchini came in you would think that we had slipped down the league and were fighting relegation if you paid attention to the people on here.

Tueadys game against Bolton is a very big game for us now ....... win , and we'll have shown a bit of resolve , and a willingness to get back on track and atone for the Hull defeat ... as a good club would

Lose , and a bit of a 'rot' could easily set in ...... especially as we have some difficult fixtures coming up , and it won't get any easier for us to pick points up ...... we can't afford to think defeat!

As a 26 year-old, this is the best season I've ever experienced. I'm loving every minute of it, so what if Portsmouth was dire and we got beat convincingly by a team who were in the relegation zone at kick off. So what? Hardly time to kill yourselves is it?!

Yeah expectations are high, but if we aim for the stars and only reach the moon, it's hardly a disaster is it?

scall said:
As a 26 year-old, this is the best season I've ever experienced. I'm loving every minute of it, so what if Portsmouth was dire and we got beat convincingly by a team who were in the relegation zone at kick off. So what? Hardly time to kill yourselves is it?!

Yeah expectations are high, but if we aim for the stars and only reach the moon, it's hardly a disaster is it?

Well put, however as a 41 year old(well on the 15th anyway and presents can be PM'd to me ha ha) I may well have been around in 76 and going to the mecca since 72-73 but cant really remember that much about it, so this season also is my best, we are being spoilt by owners that clearly have their eye on the ball and believe in the bigger picture and most importantly believe in us the supporters.
I can taste success its just a few more mouthfuls away.
CTID come on Bluemooners lets all pull in the same direction and we will be smiling for a long long time!

Barry Conlons wig said:
I cant believe the change in some blues attitudes, not just after yesterdays game but in general.

There is an heir of arrogance running through many blues on here and dare I say it but rag esque, think of the journey we have been on so far, third tier of english football, highlight of third tier play off final to the top six in the prem with 2 games in hand and only 3 points behind. thats unless you havn't been on that journey and you demand instant success.

Im hearing and seeing things like hes not the messiah or Hughes is/was better and drop him and get rid of him and hes not good enough.

Im all for debate and forums to Analyse things, however some really need to take a step back and just look at the job they are doing and then think logically about why they are not the manager of a pro am team let alone a prem team, its because you havn't got the balls, inclination or the know how.

so please when a manager is trying to turn things around and only just put his foot through the front door..........GIVE HIM A FUCKING CHANCE! City is for life not just a trophy!

well said that man

Hughes = 1.7pts per game average this season. Mancini = 2pts per game this season. Says to me his is doing ok with a team he has inherited! Makes me laugh when it was only 10 years ago we were at our lowest ebb and some people think we should be winning the prem! Give it a few more years yet it will happen! (hopefully!)

Barry Conlons wig said:
I cant believe the change in some blues attitudes, not just after yesterdays game but in general.

There is an heir of arrogance running through many blues on here and dare I say it but rag esque, think of the journey we have been on so far, third tier of english football, highlight of third tier play off final to the top six in the prem with 2 games in hand and only 3 points behind. thats unless you havn't been on that journey and you demand instant success.

Im hearing and seeing things like hes not the messiah or Hughes is/was better and drop him and get rid of him and hes not good enough.

Im all for debate and forums to Analyse things, however some really need to take a step back and just look at the job they are doing and then think logically about why they are not the manager of a pro am team let alone a prem team, its because you havn't got the balls, inclination or the know how.

so please when a manager is trying to turn things around and only just put his foot through the front door..........GIVE HIM A FUCKING CHANCE! City is for life not just a trophy!

Completely agree.

I like to analyse the games and suggest (numerous) points where I think things could be improved or changed but any talk of sacking Mancini or buying a new team is ridiculous.

I don't like the fact he wants to play so narrowly but he knows more about football than me so who am I to argue. Sure I can whinge on here but that doesn't make any difference to City at all, just makes me feel better ;)

It's about time our club had some stability, I grew up with City yo-yo-ing the divisions and have to pinch myself when I consider our current position and realise that the players I criticise on a regular basis are international footballers, makes me laugh really.

CTID

This thread shows the most sense..
we have a large squad who the manager can pick from.. he needs some time to learn each players style and who wrks well together, we now can rest certain players where we could not before.. we have a class squad and are on the up.. we never moaned like this in the 2nd division.. im sure i remember us all singing as loud as we can..

lets get that spirit back.. were city fans!!!!

were the best fans in the world!

Journey we're on!!!!!

FFS I'm not Susan Boyle or some other simpering twat on a reality tv show.

I watch football, my club is Manchester City. Sometimes we have been superb, sometimes we've been truly shite, in the 30 odd years I've watched them. This seaon is infinitely better than most, we lost to Hull, whilst being seriously pissed off its not the end of the world, nobody died. Lets all get a grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.