I simply cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!

Barry Conlons wig said:
I cant believe the change in some blues attitudes, not just after yesterdays game but in general.

There is an heir of arrogance running through many blues on here and dare I say it but rag esque, think of the journey we have been on so far, third tier of english football, highlight of third tier play off final to the top six in the prem with 2 games in hand and only 3 points behind. thats unless you havn't been on that journey and you demand instant success.

Im hearing and seeing things like hes not the messiah or Hughes is/was better and drop him and get rid of him and hes not good enough.

Im all for debate and forums to Analyse things, however some really need to take a step back and just look at the job they are doing and then think logically about why they are not the manager of a pro am team let alone a prem team, its because you havn't got the balls, inclination or the know how.

so please when a manager is trying to turn things around and only just put his foot through the front door..........GIVE HIM A FUCKING CHANCE! City is for life not just a trophy!

RAG!!!!! ;)

I think most fans compare our Buy out to Chelseas. Chelsea had pretty much instant success, therefore a lot of City fans expect the same.

Fair enough Chelsea had the foundations of a top 4 team already but i think now after 3 and a bit transfer windows we should be starting to see some improvement on results like Hull away. We havent just yet but it will come i reckon.

sorry but i am a blue through and through and the passion i feel for the club is not only in my blood but we follow our team to be successful.it is about trophys but when we have fans like orignal post going on about this man city fan attitude,we wont win anythin because some of us are just happy being underdogs.it is about sucess and trophies thats why were in the game.its simple as that.

I don't think that many fans have really been over the top with their criticism on recent players performances, okay some have, but not that many for the amount of threads claiming us ALL to be rags etc.

Most people know that it will take time and have only criticised those players who they believe to be 'not be pulling their weight', I think Mancini will get it right once he settles into this league and it's unforgiving nature.

I think it was Bill Shankley who said that "football is a simple game made complicated by idiots".

RACHACE said:
Great post from the OP.

It is ridiculous some of the things you see on here, we will beat Bolton midweek and then we will be reading "top 4 is a cert" "Mancini is a city legend"

Most need to calm down, relax and enjoy. No matter what happens we will all still be here. My expectations have not changed since the start of the season. Top 6 is minimum, a good go at both cups and if we hit top 4 or get to a cup final then they are bonuses.

Maybe I am not ambitious enough though

You miss the point completely. We have spent 200mill on a team that was outplayed in terms of skill and effort by Hull, Everton and Spurs. It was not good enough and it is clear to everyone that we will drop a lot more points in the same way we did on Saturday because the team is inconsistant and lacking when we have to fight for a victory which you do in the Prem a lot of the time. Yes we might get a top 6 spot but we will not get into the top 4 and as for the FA Cup I believe that the faults I have mentioned will come back to haunt us. So we might get a top 6 spot (might) having spent a fortune. Are you happy with that???? The reason the fans are so vocal against the team is because we all expected so much better and once more we have been let down.

These people obsessed with comparing our support to the rags musnt know much about either sets of supporters. As long as I've known we've expected wins against lesser opposition, and as long as I've known we've reacted when those wins don't come.

But if being pissed off with the way we played against the rags and expecting a win against Bolton makes my attitude rag-esque then so be it.

No shame in that at all.

Barry Conlons wig said:
but rag esque
City is for life not just a trophy!

Well said Bazzer. I have thought this from the minute that Robinho walked through the door, and prior to the Hull match there were 200 million chickens being counted before one had hatched!

WHEN we arrive at the top four, I hope the City fans will take their cue from Mancini - no swagger, no harsh words, no (bit of Italian here!) bragadoccio. Just let the performances do the talking, and if we have a go at MANUre let it be THEIR green and gold circumstances that form the basis of the piss-take not what we might do!

mcfcdave said:
sorry but i am a blue through and through and the passion i feel for the club is not only in my blood but we follow our team to be successful.it is about trophys but when we have fans like orignal post going on about this man city fan attitude,we wont win anythin because some of us are just happy being underdogs.it is about sucess and trophies thats why were in the game.its simple as that.

Yes, Dave, but on the way, and when we reach the skyblue land, the original poster was merely suggesting that we behave as City fans and not as the arrogant, puffed-up specimens from Stretford.

There isn't one RAG, red, black, white, green, gold, or just plain yeller, who has more passion for their club than me. I just hope that the time will come when I can shove it down their throats without the inbred arrogance that is the hallmark of all things MANUre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.