I simply cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!

BatBlue said:
Depending on the score on Tuesday if we win we go either 4th or 5th with a game in hand and level on points with Liverpool and we play them at home soon. But you would think that since Manchini came in you would think that we had slipped down the league and were fighting relegation if you paid attention to the people on here.
True, but we haven't played well for a while now, we were lucky to beat the rags at home, never had a go away, any decent side would have beaten us when we played Pompey and we was crap again on Sat. We are far too negative in midfield and depending on individual skill and not team ethic to win the game. (BTW I was there in the dark days!)

charliebigspuds said:
BatBlue said:
Depending on the score on Tuesday if we win we go either 4th or 5th with a game in hand and level on points with Liverpool and we play them at home soon. But you would think that since Manchini came in you would think that we had slipped down the league and were fighting relegation if you paid attention to the people on here.
True, but we haven't played well for a while now, we were lucky to beat the rags at home, never had a go away, any decent side would have beaten us when we played Pompey and we was crap again on Sat. We are far too negative in midfield and depending on individual skill and not team ethic to win the game. (BTW I was there in the dark days!)

Completely agree with this. The poor performances started at everton for me. i agree with OP that some on here are really negative at times but i think its justified. I mean is it too much to ask to beat the shit teams but get beat by the top teams?

I know it was under a previous regime but we've taken 1 point against Hull this season. Surely that cant be good enough if we want to achieve something?

We fucking blew our chance. Arsenal lost to Chelsea, win all our games in hand against what you'd call games you would identify as 3 points and we move above them. Fucking criminal that he plays a woefully out of form Gareth Barry, throws Boyata a kid with less than 10 games in at the back and leaves Ned on the bench. Persists with a 4-4-2 which is fucking gash and plays people out of position. Sorry, but he deserves the stick he gets for that shite.

We always blow our chances, Yid and Veelaa drew, we could've taken 5th quite easily and on a good day should've murdered Hull by god knows how many, which would've took us 4th. Thats where we slip up, we never take the big opportunities

well said VBR i have been watchin the blues for 30yrs and any one can see that playin Boyata is draining the team of confidence! He will come good, but in the most important season we have had for time? and this kid comes in straight from School!! Your havin a laugh Bobbi Manc! Get it fuckin sorted!

browny33 said:
Sometimes we have been superb, sometimes we've been truly shite, in the 30 odd years I've watched them. This seaon is infinitely better than most, we lost to Hull, whilst being seriously pissed off its not the end of the world, nobody died. Lets all get a grip.

I agree with that. And there are certainly some toys being thrown out of prams that are completely OTT with their hysteria and criticisms.

On the other hand, I fully reserve the right to call a pile of shit a pile of shit. And some Nazi's on here won't even tolerate that.

I think Mancini could be great, I'm patient enough to see what will happen.
At present though, our midfield is crap, without Kompany our defense is crap, our forwards can't do it on their own.
Expectations are still pretty low for this season, Liverpool will finish 4th so our transfer plans need to be revised for the summer.

The power of Paul said:
well said VBR i have been watchin the blues for 30yrs and any one can see that playin Boyata is draining the team of confidence! He will come good, but in the most important season we have had for time? and this kid comes in straight from School!! Your havin a laugh Bobbi Manc! Get it fuckin sorted!
He's no worse than Toure!

Petetheblu said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
I cant believe the change in some blues attitudes, not just after yesterdays game but in general.

There is an heir of arrogance running through many blues on here and dare I say it but rag esque, think of the journey we have been on so far, third tier of english football, highlight of third tier play off final to the top six in the prem with 2 games in hand and only 3 points behind. thats unless you havn't been on that journey and you demand instant success.

Im hearing and seeing things like hes not the messiah or Hughes is/was better and drop him and get rid of him and hes not good enough.

Im all for debate and forums to Analyse things, however some really need to take a step back and just look at the job they are doing and then think logically about why they are not the manager of a pro am team let alone a prem team, its because you havn't got the balls, inclination or the know how.

so please when a manager is trying to turn things around and only just put his foot through the front door..........GIVE HIM A FUCKING CHANCE! City is for life not just a trophy!

RAG!!!!! ;)

Im so sorry you feel im a RAG you seem to be a little dissillusioned and clearly need to take a swift look at your self in the mirror, I take it you was bullied at school, if you want to contribute to my post contribute but if you want to be a sad loser of an individual that clearly crawled out of the bucket, then fuck off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.