I simply cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!

Barry Conlons wig said:
Petetheblu said:
RAG!!!!! ;)

Im so sorry you feel im a RAG you seem to be a little dissillusioned and clearly need to take a swift look at your self in the mirror, I take it you was bullied at school, if you want to contribute to my post contribute but if you want to be a sad loser of an individual that clearly crawled out of the bucket, then fuck off!

You're a grade A gold plated tubthumper mate.

If you have some knowledge of the game and a passion for your club you look at what the manager is doing and discuss it, critically if necessary.

That's what intelligent football fans do the world over.

You carry on banging your drum and painting your face and leave debate to the rest of us.

HeywoodBlue0301 said:
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Yes we had a bad game, but everyone does - the rags got stuffed at Fulham, Chelsea got turned over at Wigan, Arsenal at Sunderland, Liverpool against numerous teams, Spurs at home to Wolves/Hull - I could carry on down the table if it makes people feel better.

At the end of the day we have had a lot more positive results than we have negative, so lets try and keep things in perspective and keep enjoying the ride. Maybe we wont make top 4 this year, but i tell you something - If we dont do it this year we WILL next year!!!

Keep the Faith - The Furure is Bright, The Future is Blue!!!!

The fact is mate its not just one bad game. OK we got the results but the performances and mancinis tatics are starting to worry me.

mcfcdave said:
sorry but i am a blue through and through and the passion i feel for the club is not only in my blood but we follow our team to be successful.it is about trophys but when we have fans like orignal post going on about this man city fan attitude,we wont win anythin because some of us are just happy being underdogs.it is about sucess and trophies thats why were in the game.its simple as that.

I agree it is about winning things, but its not the be all and end all, we have gone so long without winning a thing that a short while longer isnt going to hurt to much is it, Ive no doubt that if we get in the chumps league places we will see good things, but there is an arrogance creeping in that as never been seen before, we need to keep our feet on the ground and become one..... My feeling we will never be one, because new money as brought new fans and fans that have changed their attitude to think we are better than we are, trophies that inevitably will arrive come with consistency and pulling together. If you was a City fan back in the gloomy days you will know that city is your life not just a club but life, trophy or no trophy you would be there through thick or thin.

Didsbury Dave said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Im so sorry you feel im a RAG you seem to be a little dissillusioned and clearly need to take a swift look at your self in the mirror, I take it you was bullied at school, if you want to contribute to my post contribute but if you want to be a sad loser of an individual that clearly crawled out of the bucket, then fuck off!

If you have some knowledge of the game and a passion for your club you look at what the manager is doing and discuss it, critically if necessary.

You carry on banging your drum and painting your face and leave debate to the rest of us.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!!! Could you not see the cheeky wink at the end of the RAG comment. *tut...It took me ages to do it in the green and gold colours to!!! Hehehehehe!!!

Didsbury Dave said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

You fucking arrogant prick, you are what our club doesnt need, Mancini has been here for but a couple of months and a cock like you that probably deliver letters for a job thinks you can suddenly become a Premier league manager because you have won the league on some fucking geeky computer game, I understand critisism but some on here, thing we now have the devine right, well as a blue that as been blue since birth, 41 years, I am patient enough to wait that extra couple of years, fuck me He was the messiah a month ago. GET A CRIP

Petetheblu said:
Didsbury Dave said:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!!! Could neither of you see the cheeky wink at the end of the RAG comment. *tut...It took me ages to do it in the green and gold colours to!!! Hehehehehe!!!

Lol, was thinking the exact same thing, and Conlon's wig still hasn't seen it, he's still going mad at DD, ;)

Barry Conlons wig said:
I cant believe the change in some blues attitudes, not just after yesterdays game but in general.

There is an heir of arrogance running through many blues on here and dare I say it but rag esque, think of the journey we have been on so far, third tier of english football, highlight of third tier play off final to the top six in the prem with 2 games in hand and only 3 points behind.

[/size][/b]

Thats all you needed to say! well done matey :)

Petetheblu said:
Didsbury Dave said:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!!! Could neither of you see the cheeky wink at the end of the RAG comment. *tut...It took me ages to do it in the green and gold colours to!!! Hehehehehe!!!

yes got the wink, just didnt appreciate the comment giggle or no giggle, but your off the hook!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.