I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Chance. We'll slip even further behind and just as its about to look like its mathematically impossible to win we will go on a storming run and finish gallant runners up.

How many of you actually want city to fail? It is fkin amazing that fans seem to want us to fail, for what to prove you right? Face it, we have played less than half the season, we're in the right place, even better than ever for the chamions league.... We have actually gotten our bad spelll out of the way hopefully........ Just wind yer fkin necks in and stop hoping we do shite, it honestly feels like there are a load of ten year olds on here who have no sense of bigger picture.

Jeeez xmas is making me fked off

No, come on Leicester.
Please feel free to ram this down my throat at the end of the season : )

Defensively we're relying on one man. And he's made of glass. Offensively we're relying on one man. And he's made of glass. We don't work hard. We can't come from behind. We don't score never mind win away from home. Apart from that we're in a good place to take the title! ;o)

Seriously, this team will lose again this season and probably more than once so I'd say the title is now unlikely. I reckon we'll win against Sunderland but drop points at Leicester. Not sure we'll even take points at Watford the way things are going! Looks like the domestic cups for me and maybe a quarter-final in the CL.

Defensively we're relying on one man. And he's made of glass. Offensively we're relying on one man. And he's made of glass. We don't work hard. We can't come from behind. We don't score never mind win away from home. Apart from that we're in a good place to take the title! ;o)

Seriously, this team will lose again this season and probably more than once so I'd say the title is now unlikely. I reckon we'll win against Sunderland but drop points at Leicester. Not sure we'll even take points at Watford the way things are going! Looks like the domestic cups for me and maybe a quarter-final in the CL.

I think to win the title it will take around 15 wins from the last 21 games. That will take some doing the way we are playing.

Our bad spell not only shows no sign of coming to an end, our manager shows no sign of understanding what to do about it other than keep repeating the same old mistakes. It's because we want to win that we want him to go and the players to start playing with some degree of commitment prior to being two goals down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.