I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that feeling too.

Some of us (including me sometimes) get carried away with the media version of our season. VK back fully fit will be like Tevez in 2012 and lead us to win it.

I have that feeling too.

Some of us (including me sometimes) get carried away with the media version of our season. VK back fully fit will be like Tevez in 2012 and lead us to win it.

The only problem i see with that, is will we ever get him back fit.
I bloody hope so. But his injury does seem a bit more than a recurring niggle.

if arsenal can go to those away grounds and come out with the required points ,fair play to them they will deserve the title,on another note the media and fans get carried away with whats happening in the league before christmas, the race starts now

You have to laugh at turtlehead's sense of humour when he says if they don't win against Swansea their title bid is over. The probably won't make top 6 at this rate. Hope the SLAG campaign is alive and kicking.

Love the goons coming on here giving us an insight into where we need to strengthen , to win the title , like they would f*cking know ? Maybe they have still got their VHS video cassettes of their glory years.

Watched the 2011/12 season on SKy today and the passing and movement was sublime, the chasing back etc was all there, I just see non of that with this team, they look disjointed and to a degree uninterested, there is still something wrong it can't all be down to VK not been fit. I think Pellegrini has been told CL is priority and I think that's the mentality with the players, it may go to the wire with our last home game to Arsenal been the decider!!

Watched the 2011/12 season on SKy today and the passing and movement was sublime, the chasing back etc was all there, I just see non of that with this team, they look disjointed and to a degree uninterested, there is still something wrong it can't all be down to VK not been fit. I think Pellegrini has been told CL is priority and I think that's the mentality with the players, it may go to the wire with our last home game to Arsenal been the decider!!
We played better then than this year,the team were in sync and defended properly so knew they could attack safe in the knowledge there was proper cover behind,also having a core of english players is underestimated i think.We don't have the balance we had then and will not get it under mp

Teams don't fear playing us at the moment they think they can score score against us.
We're not winning enough away from home.
We don't close down.
We have too many injuries.
We have a manage who knows he's going.
We have a manager who the players know is going.
But somehow were 3rd in the league in semi of the league cup and have a half decent tie in the bullshit league.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.