I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think about a player's nationality when he pulls on a City shirt only how good he is and how hungry he is. Has nationality got anything to do with hunger? I doubt it.

I think it's more to do with understanding the league, the style of football and the sheer intensity which can mean new players to the country sometimes take a while to adapt.

League starts today, arsenal get a 3 point start and we decide to turn up for away games. Please let's have some consistency till May and not the calamity of what happened at the beginning of 2015 where we got ourselves level with Chelsea and then imploded.

Hopefully 2015 was just one of those years and 2016 will be where we really flourish.

Lack of a dominant british core of players is something quite glaring within the City team and has been for awhile imo. All great sides that have been sustainably successful have attained a a nucleus domestic players in the squad to connect with the clubs fans and culture generating success in the long term.
stay away from drugs.

Hopefully 2015 was just one of those years and 2016 will be where we really flourish.

I hope so feels like we are in limbo waiting for the new manager to come in, at the same time we are well placed in 4 competitions. Everyone needs to be motivated and focused for the next 5 months and not let the chance of winning trophies pass us by.

City; Watford (A), Everton (H), Palace (H), WHU (A), Sunderland (A), Leicester (H), Spurs (H)

Arsenal; Newcastle (H), Liverpool (A), Stoke (A), Chelsea (H), Soton (H), Bournemouth (A), Leicester (H)

Leicester; Bournemouth (H), Spurs (A), Villa (A), Stoke (H), Liverpool (H), City (A), Arsenal (A)

We have a huge fixture advantage over the next 7 games, we really should be top by the end of it.

Arsenal would not be 10points clear at this stage of they had 12 players on the pitch all season neve mind your injured ones back! Chelsea were ahead on aphabetical order this time last year, so to say Arsenal would be 10 clear in ludicrous

It's in City's hands, as has been posted earlier we play all the challengers at home between now and the end of the season. No excuses

As for City's forwards being fit. You have a point but they are new players, in a new team, playing a new formation. It is also difficult to get forwards into games if we are shipping goals and not controlling the midfield
Signs of improvement have been there in the last couple of games but we need to beat Watford today

We have had to use the same players 3 games in a week almost all season had we of had the proficient quality in reserve I think we would've picked up all 3 points against West Brom, Norwich and especially Spurs, a game where Cazorla was absoloutley shattered after 10 minutes due to overplaying. Chelseas position at this stage last season is totally irrelevant. Why do you bring that up?

The only advantage City have over Arsenal is the experience of getting over the line in a title race when things really begin to heat up but Ive always thought we are the better team than you guys due to our cohesion and balance between defence to attack.

Gunners had more injured players than anyone, but the one that matter are Sanchez for you and Aguero, Silva and Kompany for us.

I think it comes down to the fitness of those 3 players for City. If 2 of those 3 stay fit for the rest of the season, we will win the league. Aguero isn't fit yet, when he is we will all know about it

Thats Ignorant

Rosicky, Welbeck, Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla, Coquelin and Koscielny are all very important for the balance and rotation of our squad alongside Sanchez and would all make a difference.

A lot of goons coming out of the woodwork , never seen them on here before , they scrape a win at home against us , beat the mighty Bournemouth to got top of the league , and they are all of a sudden experts on "sustainable success" , would be interesting to see how many are posting in May , after their football club have completed their annual bottle job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.