I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too difficult to predict this season. You don't know what you are going to get from one game to the next with us.

Four nil nils this season and that must be the first one at home for donkeys years.

United seem to look like dark horses from time to time but soon revert to looking like selling platers and getting sold for dog meat.

We didn't look like we wanted that game enough. I thought after 5 minutes the first half has gone here. And it had. We might as well just have stayed in the dressing room until half time.

I am sure MP does want to do well, but he seems to have decided that Silva and De Bruyne can't play together whilst Toure is treading water. I think he's losing the plot and the players don;t look like they are up for this. Doesn't help when Kompany is not playing.

Start of the season we were well up for these games. Now into the business part of the season and the effort and belief has evaporated. Do the players not think its possible with Kompany out?
Who's losing the plot?

Who's losing the plot?
You think I am? Maybe. I was really very disappointed with that performance and couldn't understand how Pellegrini thought that playing with wide men firing crosses in with no one there would ever work.

I don't think City's players or the fans deserve to win the league this season. We laughed at Liverpool fans and players hysteria but you would never have known tonight from the crowd or the players that one team was supposedly fighting for the title.

Last season was a lost opportunity for a great squad who very obviously weren't up for it with a number of players coasting. This season started like we meant to make up for it, but it is petering out. Fans know we aren't up for this. That's why the ground is dead. I think it comes from the manager in giving them a way of playing that works. The football we are playing is harmless

This Arsenal side are really not that great. I don't think they've improved from last season. Put their team in any other season from the last 5 years and they'd finish their usual 4th.Which goes to show just how much we and the rest have underperformed so far.

This Arsenal side are really not that great. I don't think they've improved from last season. Put their team in any other season from the last 5 years and they'd finish their usual 4th.Which goes to show just how much we and the rest have underperformed so far.
They get Sanchez back and a new signing and they'll do better. it still won't be as good as City at their best, = start of season. We're like the French rugby team, better with the sun on thor backs..

That's more to the point outside Leicester who people still think will falter its a very flat lacklustre season and we seem content to continue the performances and results that will keep Leicester in it for a long way perhaps right until the death which only goes to show with respect to them how poor this league is us included.

7-4-5 for our last 16 games and some pretty piss poor efforts thrown in that lot.

Tonight was frustrating and we should have probably got the three points but again lack the cutting edge.

No side is playing entertaining winning football and as each game passes you wonder if we will ever click into gear.

MP is struggling again this year after under performing last year at its time for a change.

Some real quality that can hit the ground running consistently to bring in over the summer and we will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.