I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't win anything whilst our players are being assaulted in and around the box without the officials taking anything approaching appropriate action.

Any team within three points of the top at this stage can win it. We have great players and with the right coaching can press on from here and win it. Come City put in that bit extra.

Can we win it? Of course we can and hopefully will.

We got another tough game out of the way last night and lost no ground on our rivals. The title is in our hands. Win our games and we win the league.

This is still the same with one less game to play.

Can we win it? Of course we can and hopefully will.

We got another tough game out of the way last night and lost no ground on our rivals. The title is in our hands. Win our games and we win the league.

This is still the same with one less game to play.
Exactly my view too!

It's only the middle of January. And we shouldn't be relying on shit refs to help us out in the 93rd minute. From here on in playing like Brazil isn't necessary, it's all about getting points by any means. I can't wait for the rest of the season, hold on to your hats as it's going to be a rollercoaster.

Not with this coach we won't,he has had us going backwards except the odd game here and there performance wise,we can't even grind points out
What points to a upturn in coaching as i don't see it? Chavs and rags are crap and we don't take full advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.