I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are close enough in March/April, then yes, it's very possible. We proved that we are best finishers out there and we always seem to struggle in the mid season. Guess our players are sun addicts.

Arsenal and City are playing at different levels right now. Were just treading water at the moment while Arsenal are slowly showing signs of champions. Wait till Sanchez, Cazorla and Wiltshire get back and they'll cruise to the title.Nothing Ive seen recently tells me were making any headway.

When is the last time we played well and looked convincing against a good team ?

I will be amazed (and delighted) if we win the league this season but I just can't see it happening. Arsenal look favourites and the way things are going we could struggle to finish above Spurs and Leicester.

We have the talent but Pellegrini seems unable to forge a team.

It'll take a miracle. Everyone is waiting for something to happen, for us to click, but isn't happening and every week it's the same. We were good for 5 games at the start of the season and it's not been anywhere near the same since.

considering the dramatics of our recent title wins i dont know how anyone can write us off until it's mathematically impossible

I genuinely believe we will win this league

We have been inconsistant and at times terrible...yet here we are...still 3 points off the top

We gain any sort of form at all and we will pull away...and there is no way on earth we will go from now until the end of the season without some sort of run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.