I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the players are bothered but they just don't know what system he is playing, basically 4 at the back and 6 going forward. We have enough to win it but do we have the drive we had in 2012 and 2014..... Not at the minute.
Prove me wrong City, please.

I think top 3 will be a struggle.
Being positive though Sergio is looking tip top again

Only for so long, his head will go down and understandably so with the shit line ups behind him, Is Pellegrini fathering a secret love child with Yaya because despite how fucking shit he is playing week in week out he won't sub or drop him?

Flat track bullies isn't a very good trait.

We are the mirror image of the manager-fucking boring with no fight or bollocks.

Only for so long, his head will go down and understandably so with the shit line ups behind him, Is Pellegrini fathering a secret love child with Yaya because despite how fucking shit he is playing week in week out he won't sub or drop him?

Flat track bullies isn't a very good trait.

We are the mirror image of the manager-fucking boring with no fight or bollocks.

Agueros reaction to his goal was telling.

Of course we can, we were rubbish today and west ham played out of their skin. Sergio has got his boots back but it'll all be down to pellers. If he picks the same team as today we wont. If he picks on form in their positions like he was forced to recently then we will!

Pellegrini doing his damnest to throw our title chances away. Hope Pep has already signed on dotted line but kept it secret for now. Fuck me I can't take much more of these dour/outdated tactics.

Not a chance,Pellegrini will make sure of that.Im actually looking forward to next season already, as this one is boring me to death.

At this stage of the season, any team with title ambitions needs to be exceeding 2 points per game. Only Arsenal and Leicester Fosse are achieving that rate at the moment with us not too far off the going rate but the scary thing is that 15 of our 44 points came from our first 5 games. That leaves a pathetic looking 29 points coming from our next 18 games. That's a scary trend and doesn't leave me with the confidence of City seeing this thing through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.