I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a hope in hell.

Arsenal have the easier run in.
Arsenal will get battered by either Bayern or Barcelona(I forgot who they play) in the Champions League.
This will give them less games.
Coqalyn(or whatever the fuck he's called), Carzola and Welbeck will be back and improve them.
Aguero will pick up an injury. Soon.
Silva's misfiring.
Toure's becoming a passenger off the ball. Add in Silva and De Bryune who are as much use as a chocolate teapot on fire when defending.
Kompany's going tp get more injuries.
We can't win back to back games.

It's a fucking miracle that we are so close.

What I don't get is how so many on here can see how Pellergrini is really holding this team back, but he as a professional manager just doesn't seem to have any answers. Surely he sees what we see, the lack of energy, the shit defence, the poor finishing and how obvious it is after 5 mins whether Yaya can be arsed or not that day.

But he seems completely unable to inspire players or change anything. Not only during games but in general. This squad of players deserves so much better; how many Leicester players for example, would you want in our first XI? Possibly Mahrez? None are as good as ours, yet somehow they're top of the league. How the fuck does that happen? It's got to be down to the manager.

I bet if we got Maureen or Ancelotti to manage this squad til the end of the season we'd win the league and quite probably at least one cup.

Only for so long, his head will go down and understandably so with the shit line ups behind him, Is Pellegrini fathering a secret love child with Yaya because despite how fucking shit he is playing week in week out he won't sub or drop him?

Flat track bullies isn't a very good trait.

We are the mirror image of the manager-fucking boring with no fight or bollocks.

I think the players do have fight. We have rescued or won lots of late points this season. Without that fight we would probably be where Liverpool are.In fact crystal palace, Watford, Norwich, Swansea and today is 10. Add to that late shows in Gladbach, at home to Seville and Gladbach we have done ok on the fighting front.

Our problems are all caused by this inept manager who should have been sacked last season. This quest for Pep is costing us.

I think the players do have fight. We have rescued or won lots of late points this season. Without that fight we would probably be where Liverpool are.In fact crystal palace, Watford, Norwich, Swansea and today is 10. Add to that late shows in Gladbach, at home to Seville and Gladbach we have done ok on the fighting front.

Our problems are all caused by this inept manager who should have been sacked last season. This quest for Pep is costing us.
I agree
This obsession with Pep driving me mad !

Last edited:
At this stage of the season, any team with title ambitions needs to be exceeding 2 points per game. Only Arsenal and Leicester Fosse are achieving that rate at the moment with us not too far off the going rate but the scary thing is that 15 of our 44 points came from our first 5 games. That leaves a pathetic looking 29 points coming from our next 18 games. That's a scary trend and doesn't leave me with the confidence of City seeing this thing through.

When you put it like that it's pretty startling!

I still think we will win the league and games like today really don't matter, I think this season it will come down to how we do against the other title challengers and we've done awful in the first round of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.