31 pts

Table:
AFC 79pts
City 75pts

Spent:
AFC 15m
City 150m

Manuel-Pellegrini_2577384b.jpg

Spuds have a fair chance. If they press us again at the Etihad we could be rubber ducked. I just want to see us cut loose and have a go with energy and enthusiasm. We have been painful to watch for most of the last 2 seasons. Nacho could be the catalyst for better things...

Where is my maths wrong?

Both on 44 pts
44+31=75
44+35=79

Our points tally adds up to 32. If we beat the arse instead of draw that's 34 and they get 34.

Anyway it's all ifs and butts. We have a huge chance of the league.

I just cannot see us winning the league this season. We can easily point out that we are still in four competitions at this point but every challenging fixture that we have played this season we have failed to win. For some perspective:

We lost twice against Juventus.

Have only won one game against the top 9 sides in the league this season. Where as we have lost 5 of them and been comprehensively beaten or outplayed by Stoke, Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham and Liverpool.

We have spent huge money on some top class talent. Under Pellegrini's reign we have spent hundreds on millions on players and Fernandinho aside he has not improved any of them.

Mangala and Otamendi despite being hugely sought after CBs who were among the best in Europe look shite.

KDB has been off the pace for weeks. There is no doubting he is an effective footballer but his overall game has been below what you would expect of a player of his calibre.

Sterling seems totally unable to beat a man. We have turned him from England's best young player into one who is now below Alli, Kane and Barkley. He was fearless at Liverpool and he looks shit scared playing for us.

All of the signings for Pellegrini's first season have been sold aside from Navas and Demichellis. MDM is an ageing CB who has been good for us and Navas is just a fast workhorse with zero end product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.