i think i'm turning

i kne albert davy said:
Danamy said:
They are consistant in finishing top 4 and with this becomes the revenue, we've got to build to gain that consistancy.

If we miss out we'll lose all momentum and it'll knock us back in more ways than one.
All that's fine but whats the point of consistency if not to win things, my idea of success is not constantly coming in top four its being at Wembley next month and winning that bloody trophy.

Its the other end of the scale that gives us teams that dont try in cups just to survive in the Permier League - I mean why bother surely a tilt at cups from a lower division is a better existence?

i kne albert davy said:
Danamy said:
They are consistant in finishing top 4 and with this becomes the revenue, we've got to build to gain that consistancy.

If we miss out we'll lose all momentum and it'll knock us back in more ways than one.
All that's fine but whats the point of consistency if not to win things, my idea of success is not constantly coming in top four its being at Wembley next month and winning that bloody trophy.

You don't attract the best players in the world by only winning the FA Cup.............that's one thing

FFPR you can only spend what you earn, that means revenue...........that's two

Do you want me to go on or is the penny dropping?

I like everyone else want that first trophy as quickly as possible but we're talking about the long term future of the club here and the next piece of the jigsaw.

Patience Is a Virtue!

Apologies if this has been said before, but did anyone else read the thread title and think De Niro had spent a wee bit too much time on the 'Best Arse" thread/

as someone has said and been called for the top lawyers will rip to shreads blatter/platini plans if they had to.....scudamore himself was on radio 5 saying that legally its unworkable, all the clubs have agreed to go along with it, if someone steps outside the boundary then the legal challenge would begin...stop reading the scaremongering papers..anyone want to answer my last question...if we lose to stoke do you think the players will be up for a visit to bolton last game..i dont their heads would have gone..we have to win the cup

Danamy said:
i kne albert davy said:

You don't attract the best players in the world by only winning the FA Cup.............that's one thing

FFPR you can only spend what you earn, that means revenue...........that's two

Do you want me to go on or is the penny dropping?

I like everyone else want that first trophy as quickly as possible but we're talking about the long term future of the club here and the next piece of the jigsaw.

Patience Is a Virtue!
Strange as it may seem even if we're in Champs league we'll struggle to get the very best to Eastlands sorry Messi just a'int coming its called reality .
And your second point on FFPR do you really think uefa are going to piss on the t.v companies by banning teams that don't meet their made up laws no Chelsea for a start before i even start on top clubs in Europe.Patience might be a virtue be i like many others who go to games have been patient far to long for a major club to go without a trophy and that's going to end this season just don't see why some people on here seem to have a problem with that.

Cant believe this is even being debated, Champs league football will be great for the club for obvious reasons and winning the cup will be amazing to the point i cant even imagine ( i still get a rush of excitement whenever i think of last weekend and that was only a semi). But why cant we have both? does anyone honestly think bobby and the players are sat there now weighing up which one we should go for??? i hope not!! im hoping there sat there now fired up and ready to grab both by the horns and drag them both back to sunny eastlands :) CTID!!!!! Cant believe were in the final of the FA Cup. COME ON CITY!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.