I think we will lose

I'm not complacent about this one. It would be stupid to be.

We have an injury crisis and we are City.

And United have always had the devil's luck.

However, even if we don't win on Wednesday we are capable of winning at Old Trafford, especially with the injured players back.

Just hope we have a ref like the one the rags had against Leeds!
A couple of times he turned down penalties and just didnt fall for any of their cheating mind games.
I feel if we play to our abilities, we would beat them over 10 legs never mind 2!
Lets go fuckin mental and really get behind the lads on weds night and just make that shower of shite look as bad as they really are!!

Come on City!

Wembely..... Wembley..... we're the famous Man City and we're going to Wembley!!

I think age comes into peoples way of thinking. Young City fans have seen a premiership team getting better and better every season and hence the optimism. I am a 40 year old who has seen nothing but misery and disappointment and am used to expecting the worst ! However, I am feeling a strange sensation about these games. I think it's called optimism !

pissing myself on that red cafe shite the rumour is vidic wants to go to real madrid baconface when asked didnt know anything about the injury and he is the manager.
The ragtwats are all falling out about berbatov being shite when we beat them by 2 weds there world will implode they all want baconface to start with best 11 but think he wont as a face saver and bring the big guns ( freebie scouser with tommy smith knees and granny shagger) out if they lose rooney to injury the twats will be struggling to get in the top 4

come on blues!!!!!!!

I have never been more confident in my life that we will beat the rags, I think if we put in a 'Chelsea' type performance then we will win comfortably. I think the rag fans will more worried than us this time and that show's how far we have come as a club!!

city diehard said:
no one else is saying it...but i certainly think it.

and it's not naturally a pessamist but thats just what i feel.

anybody else think the same?
i always feel this against united. its the fear. thats what teams like wigan and spurs have when they play united. well you need to realise that we have nothing to fear. united are shite. its this feeling which means its vitally important that you are as loud as possible on wednesday night and we all get behind the team and give them belief. if our our team can believe then we will win imo!

Its all down to mentality.
Plenty of teams turn out against the rags expecting the worse and inevitably it happens. Players , fans all the same.

We, as fans, need to change our mentality as well as the players. Winning mentality all the way.

Its hard being a supporter for over 30 years to change your ways. But I am starting to come round to it.

Believe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.