I think we will lose

city diehard said:
no one else is saying it...but i certainly think it.

and it's not naturally a pessamist but thats just what i feel.

anybody else think the same?

No.

When we do eventually manage to get there , we don't lose many semi-finals ...... and i feel sure that we are 'fated' to win this over two legs ....... even if it comes down to a winning goal going in off Petrovs backside!

Will be a really tough game after their defeat yesterday and now their team will probably be:

Kuscak, Rafael,Vidic,Evans,Evra,Carrick,Fletcher,Giggs,Valencia,Rooney and Owen.

Certainly not going to roll over for us.

The only way the rags will win is by the usual way - controversial refereeing decisions helping them.

If, for the first time in recorded history, we get a referee who's allowed to do the job without any undue pressure from the Ayatollah and his yes-men, then I sincerely believe we will win both legs quite comfortably.

JonnyBoi said:
Will be a really tough game after their defeat yesterday and now their team will probably be:

Kuscak, Rafael,Vidic,Evans,Evra,Carrick,Fletcher,Giggs,Valencia,Rooney and Owen.

Certainly not going to roll over for us.

It looks equally as strong a team as we can presently put out and should be a close game. I'd feel a lot more confident if Evra and Vidic weren't playing.

christen at St Marks said:
city diehard said:
no one else is saying it...but i certainly think it.

and it's not naturally a pessamist but thats just what i feel.

anybody else think the same?
ER!! YOU FOR COFFEE

havent heard that for a while..:)

I think we'll lose on Wednesday as well, but that's because I'm a City fan and by nature pessimistic. Nothing ever seems to go right for us and we seem to have a knack of fucking things up even when it seems impossible to do so. At least if I'm expecting us to screw it up then, should we win, it'll be even more of a delight.

Matty said:
I think we'll lose on Wednesday as well, but that's because I'm a City fan and by nature pessimistic. Nothing ever seems to go right for us and we seem to have a knack of fucking things up even when it seems impossible to do so. At least if I'm expecting us to screw it up then, should we win, it'll be even more of a delight.
I am pessimism personified but even I don't think we will lose. It will be 1-1 at COMS then 2-2 at the Swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.