I think we will lose

city diehard said:
no one else is saying it...but i certainly think it.

and it's not naturally a pessamist but thats just what i feel.

anybody else think the same?
no, scunthorpe arent very good

liamctid said:
Fuck me, 3 decent results and we become the most arrogant set of supporters!

I think we'll lose. Does that make me a shit fan? Hope so.

What sort of city fan writes such shit, come on the blues.....

city diehard said:
calm down, this is an open forum therfore i should be able to post what i feel, without abuse being hurled at me.

It does not mean it questions my loyalty affection etc. for city

It is a prediction, and i created this thread as i saw numerous posts saying we will win etc.

and i felt there were more like me, but because of the quantity of positive predictions felt it wasnt warrented.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion but I really hope you're opinion is not only wrong, but catastrophically so.

Lack of positivity??? Check this load of shite out ....<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-city-v-manchester-united-280918/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-c ... ed-280918/</a> They ant lookin happy lol WE WILL MAKE BACONFACE EXPLODE Come on City. I can't fuckin wait.

Pam said:
city diehard said:
calm down, this is an open forum therfore i should be able to wear womens cloths without abuse being hurled at me.

It does not mean it questions my sexuality, affection etc. for women

It is a gender orientation thing, and i created this thread as i saw numerous posts saying 'prada was out this season darling'

and i felt there were more like me, but because of the quantity of those saying 'its all about McQueen' this year i have made a grave mistake and thus look like i take it in the cuglesnapper.

The poor lad is living in the past ..but when he wakes up in 2010 he will realise we have a new MANAGER ..the best ever. The best players we have ever had ,The same loyal fans looking for our first SIVERWEAR. Its what we will WIN ...The Carling Cup..THE F A CUP or The prem Title...so my friend buy your next match ticket and see a winning TEAM the one and only MCFC. Mananaged by ROBERTO MANCINI .

JUSTBLUE08 said:
The poor lad is living in the past ..but when he wakes up in 2010 he will realise we have a new MANAGER ..the best ever. The best players we have ever had ,The same loyal fans looking for our first SIVERWEAR. Its what we will WIN ...The Carling Cup..THE F A CUP or The prem Title...so my friend buy your next match ticket and see a winning TEAM the one and only MCFC. Mananaged by ROBERTO MANCINI .

If I'm honest I'd prefer Silverware but I guess 1 step at a time, eh?

Hold on. If we play normallly Man U will shoot themselves in the feet.

They are feeling the pressure and on the defensive side. Let them kill themselves. Just the way it always turns out at the end of tales.

But do we have enough faith?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.