I Wanna Be A Door...

buzzer1 said:
blue mash up said:
dref619 said:
i'm 20 and i can see why people would question why people our age would want to go like. Its not like a re-union for us, but its probably our one and only chance to see the stone roses, arguably the city's most iconic band

Definately arguably.

Definately arguably they are from Warrington........

Brown tried to get off with me now Mrs. about 2 year ago but she said he looked like a ratmonkey and did'nt know who he was, so i reckon tomorrow night i will jump on stage and attack him, you heard it hear first:/
give him one from me Buzzer,a slap that is

unsworthblue said:
buzzer1 said:
blue mash up said:
Definately arguably.

Definately arguably they are from Warrington........

Brown tried to get off with me now Mrs. about 2 year ago but she said he looked like a ratmonkey and did'nt know who he was, so i reckon tomorrow night i will jump on stage and attack him, you heard it hear first:/
give him one from me Buzzer,a slap that is

I will personally tell him the first slap is from you mate.

Feed-The-Goat said:
prairiemoon said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
It's fucking embarrassing is what.

So how else are the young suppose to find out? Or would you rather keep it all to yourself?

Yes i want it all to myself, i dont want a single person in the world to be there but me.

It's embarrassing because people who actually knew who the Roses were, grew up listening to them didnt have a chance of getting a ticket to see them, or better still, paid a shit load of money on hold to a premium rate number to be told sorry sold out, all because some kids who had no idea who they were until last year snapped them up.

Yes luck of the draw really.
This is the way some people feel about City,and i can understand the feeling.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Chungo said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Count how many Bandwagon jumpers you can in this video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCOlXeYFf_U[/youtube]

I bet none of them even knew who they were until they announced it.

I hope they play "I wanna be adored" then we can go home.

I see there are plenty of them in this video. Pricks

Browns the best front man ever.

I rest my case.

Errrmmm . Have you ever seen The Rolling Stones. Now they have what you call a front man. Mick Jagger - Legend.

Another reason to stay at home

2012StoneRosesHeatonParkAtmos23AA290612.jpg

t**t's like these

Just played the first album since i bought my tickets as i didnt want to overkill it, as the first chord of i wanna struck i felt the hairs on my neck stand up really can see me having a sex wee tomorrow night, as for those slating them live, they wasnt great live first time around but as a band probably had the most influence on musicians since the beatles, £4 quid a pint usual gig prices and a golden shower to boot what more can you ask for

Me i cant fucking wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.