I Wanna Be A Door...

blue mash up said:
dref619 said:
i'm 20 and i can see why people would question why people our age would want to go like. Its not like a re-union for us, but its probably our one and only chance to see the stone roses, arguably the city's most iconic band

Definately arguably.
haha i know, thats why i said it ?

3ofojl.jpg

dref619 said:
blue mash up said:
dref619 said:
i'm 20 and i can see why people would question why people our age would want to go like. Its not like a re-union for us, but its probably our one and only chance to see the stone roses, arguably the city's most iconic band

Definately arguably.

I've got a feeling you think they are though.

blue mash up said:
dref619 said:
blue mash up said:
Definately arguably.

I've got a feeling you think they are though.

no, not particularly, its something that i will probably never be able to definitively say as i wasn't around to see them, the smiths, new order, joy division etc, in their pomp. just lucky that i was brought up in a city with the music heritage that Manchester has, and that led to me being able to see the likes of oasis etc.

Good music is timeless so thats why kids want to go.

Its the samne reason I spend hours going through crates of vinyl looking for brekbeat piano hardcore tunes from 1992. i was to young to go clubbing thern but I still listened to Stu Allan on key 103 plus 808 state and mix factory on Sunset.

If you like the music, why on earth would you not go? the band gets older but the music stays the same :-)

From someone who's never really been into them, its amazing how in the last 6 months they've gone from a band I'd barely hear about, to everyone's favourite band.

I'm 20 and im sure loads of people my age only got into them so they could say how cool this gig is. I never heard anyone my age mention them before, yet loads of people I know are suddenly their biggest fan

Scottyboi said:
Going to be rammed with knobhead throwing piss and acting like twats, the amount of scroaty little twats I know that are going is laughable. Hope they dont ruin it for you lot that are going.

Exactly why I shifted my tickets Scott.

When they announced the reunion I thought: great, I can go and watch the band my older bro had been to see back in the day and overdosed me on their music as a 8yr old boy.
And bought the tickets.

as the months went by, I started noticing twat after twat of local knobs who last time I spoke with them were listening to Happy Hardcore and 2pac, drugged up and scrapping.... Now talking about going to a stone roses gig, walking about in the tee's and so on.... Just NOT! what this music means to me.

I sold my tickets the other day for face value, fuck it.

No surprise, stories are flooding through of people complaining about fights, piss being thrown and so on.
Not for me.

If I want a fight - I'll go in a Ring, If I want to get pissed - I'll go in a Bar, If I want to appreciate music - I'll go to a gig.... This concert is jut a mass of chav scrotes singing bad karaoke doing all three.

blue mash up said:
dref619 said:

Definately arguably.

Definately arguably they are from Warrington........

Brown tried to get off with me now Mrs. about 2 year ago but she said he looked like a ratmonkey and did'nt know who he was, so i reckon tomorrow night i will jump on stage and attack him, you heard it hear first:/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.