I Want de Jong Out of The Team Part II

Damocles said:
Oh look, the "if you disagree with me, you know fuck all about football" crowd is back. What a lovely addition to Bluemoon you all are.

Besides, De Jong isn't world class. There are two world class players in the world at the moment, and neither of them is him.

Comparatively though, he's probably the best anchorman around at the moment; at least, I can't think of anybody better.

Stick it up your arse, Damocles, and get off my back. Your aggressiveness towards me is bordering on obsession at the moment.

You spend your life trawling around off-topic talking down to people and showing up their ignorance. Yet you don't seem to like the fact that anyone else might do it.

If you think the majority of people on Bluemoon are football experts then you are deluded. There's a huge majority on this forum with limited knowledge of the game. That's a fact, and I could point you to 1000 pieces of evidence right now if I was so inclined.

There's a tiny minority on here who know they game back to front. I don't include myself in that number. There's a bigger minority who understand the game and probably played it. You can see them in pretty much any tactical thread talking sense. There's a bigger majority who know a little about the game and a lot of them who know nothing about the game.

Bluemoon is not a democracy, not some football fans Utopia where everyone's opinion is worthy. It's like any football forum, full of shite - some deluded, some vitriolic and some downright ignorant.

So get off my fucking back, please. You hypocrite.

Right, I've given this a great deal of consideration and the tag is "Needy Attention-Seeking Troll".

Only cos "rag" is a bit insulting, and everyone's laughing and no-one's getting wound up so "WUM" doesn't fit.

Damocles said:
There are two world class players in the world at the moment, and neither of them is him.

Oh, and while I'm at it, Mr Smartie Pants, think through the logic of this sentance.

Absolutely fucking PMSL.

You haven't got the ammo or knowledge to go around chucking stones to be honest.

Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:
Oh look, the "if you disagree with me, you know fuck all about football" crowd is back. What a lovely addition to Bluemoon you all are.

Besides, De Jong isn't world class. There are two world class players in the world at the moment, and neither of them is him.

Comparatively though, he's probably the best anchorman around at the moment; at least, I can't think of anybody better.

Stick it up your arse, Damocles, and get off my back. Your aggressiveness towards me is bordering on obsession at the moment.

You spend your life trawling around off-topic talking down to people and showing up their ignorance. Yet you don't seem to like the fact that anyone else might do it.

If you think the majority of people on Bluemoon are football experts then you are deluded. There's a huge majority on this forum with limited knowledge of the game. That's a fact, and I could point you to 1000 pieces of evidence right now if I was so inclined.

There's a tiny minority on here who know they game back to front. I don't include myself in that number. There's a bigger minority who understand the game and probably played it. You can see them in pretty much any tactical thread talking sense. There's a bigger majority who know a little about the game and a lot of them who know nothing about the game.

Bluemoon is not a democracy, not some football fans Utopia where everyone's opinion is worthy. It's like any football forum, full of shite - some deluded, some vitriolic and some downright ignorant.

Yer but he doesn't think Stephen Ireland is world class (O:
Just jesting dave, i think you summed it up perfectly, and he is getting up himself of late.... so he doesn't believe de jong is world class, his opinion and very much entitled to it, deluded, but entitled all the same.

I'll await the 'show me the proof' response but frankly i have eyes, you can't see it frankly i couldn't give a fuck.

Stated in the M.E.N

And when Liverpool superstars Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres DID get the ball, they were running into a brick wall. A brick wall built in downtown Amsterdam and named Nigel De Jong

I love it!

Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:

lol.

Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:

The absolute funniest thing about that whole rant, is how pathetic you are to think that I spend my time tracking certain posters to disagree with. I don't. If I'm deadly honest, I don't care enough about your opinion to keep track of what you are saying from one day to the next. I know that you disagree with lots that Mancini does, and you were a signed up member of the little Stevie fanclub but that's about it. I'm pretty sure that you could say the same about me, you know my views on one or two things that we've previously discussed and that's about it. Somehow though, I don't get paranoid delusions about you following me round and posting after me all the time.

Anyway, I stated nowhere that everybody is an expert. I understand that some people might understand the game better than others or have an in-depth knowledge of it. I also understand that the people who understand football, completely understand that it's a game of opinions with no rights and no wrongs. If everybody followed your "if you disagree you know nothing" style, we'd still be playing 2-3-5 and getting spanked by Hungary. Some want more mobile midfielders than De Jong and that's fine, that's their impression of the game. Some want to play tica-taca and pass through them which De Jong would be utterly useless in. Some want to play possession football which De Jong would excel in. His usefulness depends on your particular vision of good football, so don't come the high and mighty because you don't understand that De Jong may not be everybody's cup of tea. Know what? I personally think that Drogba is a top player. Put him in our team last night and he'd be fucking shite. Thus, the opinion is stated that Drogba isn't a top player, and you come out with the whole "you don't know football" lark.

Also, I post in Off Topic and argue with people using facts; you just woman at people and then claim superior knowledge when you've ran out of things to say.

Also also, go fuck yourself.

anyone who watched that game last night and knows anything about football will know that de jong was truly class last night.
as soon as we lost it he was hounding liverpool down and regaining posession.
class.
pure class

Give him his due, he played better than normal last night but he did play a very sluggish Liverpool team - Stephen Hawking could have kept up the pace.

Two swallows don't make a summer and other cliches. He's still a silly bearded crab who gives away far too many needless free-kicks on the edge of the box. Lets call him a "warrior" though. Lets keep the thought process basic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.