i want de jong out of the team

Neil McNab said:
I think we're playing so negatively that some are falling asleep during games and having a dream where De Jong plays good football, the only explanation I can think of!

-- Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:51 pm --

vamps said:
NDJ didn't do THAT bad during the world cup... I rest my case.
The team in which he played did OK, I didn't see him pulling up any trees, embarrassed his nation with his Kung Fu fuck buddy Van Bumell!

quote...I think we're playing so negatively that some are falling asleep during games and having a dream where De Jong plays good football, the only explanation I can think of!

Now ur being silly and making assumptions....so the ones on here sticking up for Nige are bored and falling asleep due to our Negativity. ??

Ironic post of the day that.

There's some dodgy stuff on this thread. The Barry / De Jong comparisons are a bit unfair because both can start in the XI with no problems and have been doing so. De Jong disciplined in front of the Top 4 and Barry on the left of the three man midfield with Yaya Toure on the right. Lots of room for rotation with Milner etc.

No-one should want De Jong out of the Team. He's a brilliant Footballer.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
yozzer said:
i no people are going to call me for this but lets look at it properly .
he is not box to box .
he also creates nothing .
has no vision .
he will never score .
.now i would also say,,,,, i do like him before the people attack me.....but he surely cant stay in our team just cos he can tackle ...
MILNER.tackles a bit .scores and passes .
yaya. tackle and passes.looks like he would score from midd .
barry.chips in with odd goal now n then .and tackles and passes..
so in all honesty de jong should be left out ..

HALLEFUCKINGLUJAH someone can see what i do
there is more of us, I've been saying this for 12 months, he offers nothing when we have the ball, it's like playing with 10 men. He's great at what he does but to say he's one dimensional is an understatement. I'd have him in the squad because his qualitys will be needed in certain games away from home, he should never play at home when we're going to have the lions share of possession

charliebigspuds said:
there is more of us, I've been saying this for 12 months, he offers nothing when we have the ball, it's like playing with 10 men. He's great at what he does but to say he's one dimensional is an understatement. I'd have him in the squad because his qualitys will be needed in certain games away from home, he should never play at home when we're going to have the lions share of possession

I agree that one of the three midfielders of Barry, De Jong or Yaya Toure should be rested when we're looking to tear West Brom a new backside but, Milner aside, I'm struggling to think who we might play in midfield instead.

There's not too many easy Matches in the Premiership anymore. Clubs are fighting for top 4, Europe or survival.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Sabster said:
But De Jong does not compare to players like Mascherano or Makalele (last seaon he made 1/2 tackles as Mascherano)
What is it with you and the stats? Do you not have eyes? I judge a player on how I see them during a game not on the stats at the end of it. I love the way Nige plays and I value his contribution to the team greatly. If you don't than fair dos but give the pointless stats a rest eh?

But you ualso think Dickov is better than Adebayor.....

Barry is to De Jong
As Adebayor is to Dickov

Superior in every way but just doesn't run around like a headless chicken so the city fans don't like him<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:49 am --<br /><br />
Blueper said:
how bad is NDJ's passing compared to Gennaro Gatusso or Momo Sissoko?

Worse than Gattuso, about the same as Sissoko but Sissoko is quick strong good in the air and can carry the ball.

2 games, zero conceded, let it go and end of.
Start criticising when he is'nt justifyng his role in the team, right now its 2 nil to Nidge wether you like him or not.

markbmcfc said:
Please try to understand the tactical side of football.

You comment on Milner, Yaya and Barry getting forward and chipping in.

Without NdJ, they wouldnt have a license to do that.

End of thread.
Correct, and a very impressive stat from the Timisoara game, De Jong made 68 passes and EVERY one of them was successful - 100%

buzzer1 said:
2 games, zero conceded, let it go and end of.
Start criticising when he is'nt justifyng his role in the team, right now its 2 nil to Nidge wether you like him or not.
Did nigel have his hand up Hart's arse, operating him like a puppet?
Or was it that Kolo, Kompany and Hart played really well and that De Jong just had an easy ride with the reduced number of duties he's expected to perform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.