i want de jong out of the team

Deek said:
avoidconfusion said:
I'd rather have de Jong in the team than Barry or Vieira...

would defo agree with that...
NDJ has a role to play and he does it brilliantly and that is to break opposing play up.....

Yet barry does it better?

that claude makelele fella, you know the guy who won the champions league and la liga with real madrid and the premier league with chelsea.

you know, the one who was rated at the best holding midfielder in the world, the best at breaking up play in world football..

well makelele used to make 50 yard hollywood passes that made beckhams seem shite , and makelele was a prolific goalscorer too.

what a fucking clown the guy who created this thread really is.

...out of your fantasy team right?

I agree, been a bit slow with the points so far...might be better off going for someone like Touré.

Matt.D said:
that claude makelele fella, you know the guy who won the champions league and la liga with real madrid and the premier league with chelsea.

you know, the one who was rated at the best holding midfielder in the world, the best at breaking up play in world football..

well makelele used to make 50 yard hollywood passes that made beckhams seem shite , and makelele was a prolific goalscorer too.

But De Jong does not compare to players like Mascherano or Makalele (last seaon he made 1/2 tackles as Mascherano)

I want some of whatever the OP has smoked.

De Jong and Tevez were our best players last season.

To see a thread like this on our own forum by a "blue", about one of our best players hurts my eyes and troubles me very deeply.

Sabster said:
Matt.D said:

But De Jong does not compare to players like Mascherano or Makalele (last seaon he made 1/2 tackles as Mascherano)
What is it with you and the stats? Do you not have eyes? I judge a player on how I see them during a game not on the stats at the end of it. I love the way Nige plays and I value his contribution to the team greatly. If you don't than fair dos but give the pointless stats a rest eh?

flipmode said:
I want some of whatever the OP has smoked.

De Jong and Tevez were our best players last season.

To see a thread like this on our own forum by a "blue", about one of our best players hurts my eyes and troubles me very deeply.

I just tell myself they're rags...

Perfect protection for our defence, how can anyone want Nige out. Okay he isn't the most creative but as has been said over and over he won't need to be with Yaya and Milner darting forward. Even if he plays with the less adventurous Barry next to him, once Silva develops his understanding with Tevez, Adebayor, and Balotelli better, it shouldn't matter too much (one hopes).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.