I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

nehe11 said:
1961_vintage said:
Why should what you want be of any interest?
It´s my opinion (It´s a forum btw) and it seems quite a few people agree with me. Yes he contributed in the last few games but he was AWOL for most of the season lets not forget! The leauge wold probably be sewn up with a few games inhand if he werent away. With that in mind I trust the manager but personally I want him away. I repeat it´s my opinion so don´t get your panties in a twist.

I counted 3 people who agreed with youo up to this comment so your talking more bull crap

Yes, I want him out before he inevitably has a hissy fit again.
Would be nice for him to go out (relatively) on top.

He can fuck right off. It's baffling me how so many now want him to stay after slagging him off for months. Fickle to say the least.

Oh and what's all this 'You can't deny how good he's been since he's come back' bollocks? He's been shite, all he did that was of any worth was setting up Nasri against Chelsea and who's to say we wouldn't have got the winner anyway if a more deserving player would've been on in the place of that twat?

It's alright getting a few against West Brom and Norwich (games that we would've won either way), where was he at Stoke or Newcastle, or at home to the rags or QPR? Missing, that's where.

Hope we fire him out of a cannon. But I'm sure everyone else in the thread will agree when he hands in another transfer request.

conormcfc said:
He can fuck right off. It's baffling me how so many now want him to stay after slagging him off for months. Fickle to say the least.

Oh and what's all this 'You can't deny how good he's been since he's come back' bollocks? He's been shite, all he did that was of any worth was setting up Nasri against Chelsea and who's to say we wouldn't have got the winner anyway if a more deserving player would've been on in the place of that twat?

It's alright getting a few against West Brom and Norwich (games that we would've won either way), where was he at Stoke or Newcastle, or at home to the rags or QPR? Missing, that's where.

Hope we fire him out of a cannon. But I'm sure everyone else in the thread will agree when he hands in another transfer request.

Serious question. Why is it that all members of the hate brigade have to use 4 letter words when they post????

BluePurgatory said:
conormcfc said:

Serious question. Why is it that all members of the hate brigade have to use 4 letter words when they post????
Because it's easier than referring to someone you don't like as an unpleasant individual each time you reference them.

Yes.

He is 28 now which means he has a maximum of 4 years left at the top level and more probably 3. He is the highest earner at a club desperately trying to meet FFP and his contract is up in a couple of years with no prospect of getting a new one. Even without his exploits, we would be mad not to consider a bid in the high twenties as his game is based around agility and workrate, somthinge that he wont carry as much in his thirties.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
......his assist helped us to win against Chelsea - without which we wouldn't have won the league.

To insist Tevez didn't help us win the league is complete and utter bollocks.
With respect, what about his contribution in the 20 or so games before he returned ? You know when he was playing golf abroad. Yes he helped us win the league, but the often maligned Mario and Edin also scored and assisted some very important goals, without these, and many hundreds of other contributions by midfielders, defenders, and Joe Hart, we wouldn't have won the league, that's football. His part in us winning the league was small, despite one very important contribution that you are claiming as more important.

I'd sooner he was gone before his next implosion, but as I said earlier if the club decide to keep him, then there is nothing I can do about it.

There you go BluePurgatory not a single four letter word (unless you count golf obviously).

cleavers said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
......his assist helped us to win against Chelsea - without which we wouldn't have won the league.

To insist Tevez didn't help us win the league is complete and utter bollocks.
With respect, what about his contribution in the 20 or so games before he returned ? You know when he was playing golf abroad. Yes he helped us win the league, but the often maligned Mario and Edin also scored and assisted some very important goals, without these, and many hundreds of other contributions by midfielders, defenders, and Joe Hart, we wouldn't have won the league, that's football. His part in us winning the league was small, despite one very important contribution that you are claiming as more important.

I'd sooner he was gone before his next implosion, but as I said earlier if the club decide to keep him, then there is nothing I can do about it.

There you go BluePurgatory not a single four letter word (unless you count golf obviously).

Well thank you cleavers, a mod who leads by example. Although I disagree with you, at least the lack of 4 letter wording has allowed you to be constructive without the hate.

He is a twat who i cannot wait to see leave. Even if he scored 40 goals next season he will still be a twat who i cannot wait to see leave.

The truth and fact is, is that Carlos Tevez is a twat, he has never had a season in football where he has let his football make the headlines and nothing else. Just wait until November and he will be moaning like fuck again, slagging our wonderful city off and wanting to leave................AGAIN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.