I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

He is one of the worlds greatest players ...thats why all the fuss when he went awol. Most other players no one would give a toss.

He stated he would like to stay, Mancini doesn't appear to have a problem with that.

He hasn't been really fit for the games he's played but still put in a good enough performance.
A fully fit and focused Tevez is a fantastic asset to any team, including City.

-- Sat May 26, 2012 6:21 pm --

conormcfc said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Tevez is one of the worlds greatest players

No he isn't.

He probably isn't even in the top 10 at City.

Your telling me that we have ten players that would command an higher fee then Tevez?

Name and value them?

If he stays he will be better next season as even though he gained form towards the end he still looked chunky and lacking stamina. A proper pre-season to get back into shape and we could see Tevez at his best, maybe not scoring as many goals as in the past because of his new role in the team, but still scaring the life out of teams.

But if we get a £25million+ offer for him I think we'd have to cash in or we could lose him for nothing in summer 2014!

Stay no argument, Sergio and Carlos are going to run riot next season................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................................................................Messi might come and make it a threesome.

What a Trinity that would be, We can dream.

Damocles said:
Yes.

He is 28 now which means he has a maximum of 4 years left at the top level and more probably 3. He is the highest earner at a club desperately trying to meet FFP and his contract is up in a couple of years with no prospect of getting a new one. Even without his exploits, we would be mad not to consider a bid in the high twenties as his game is based around agility and workrate, somthinge that he wont carry as much in his thirties.

Do Tevez's wages count towards FFP?

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
He is one of the worlds greatest players ...thats why all the fuss when he went awol. Most other players no one would give a toss.

He stated he would like to stay, Mancini doesn't appear to have a problem with that.

He hasn't been really fit for the games he's played but still put in a good enough performance.
A fully fit and focused Tevez is a fantastic asset to any team, including City.

-- Sat May 26, 2012 6:21 pm --

conormcfc said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Tevez is one of the worlds greatest players

No he isn't.

He probably isn't even in the top 10 at City.

Your telling me that we have ten players that would command an higher fee then Tevez?

Name and value them?

If he can name 5 i'll saw my own leg off with a spoon

Fucking spanner<br /><br />-- Sat May 26, 2012 6:49 pm --<br /><br />
lionheart said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
lionheart said:
Why is nobody commenting on his likely ban given what the referee has allegedly said about the Barton incident?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2150154/Referee-Mike-Dean-I-sent-Carlos-Tevez-Joey-Barton-brawl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... brawl.html</a>
Because the FA said they were not going to hand out retrospective punishment for it
Really? That doesn't make sense.

Will it does the ref said he didnt see it and would of sent him off if he had (not quite sure why). The FA made the choice not to charge him retrospectivly job done innit bruv

If he's going to stay, we need to extend his contract. If he's still on his present one, Kia's power over us grows stronger as we get closer to the end of it. The only reason we were able to rebuff ridiculously low offers and eventually force him back to Manchester to help us win the league, was because he still had 2+ years on his contract. Forgetting the past and naively trusting him and Kia the snake to do the right thing could leave us in the crap if they pull the same stunt part way through next season, when we'd be in a much weaker position. It would be much easier for them to get a cheap move at that point.

However, if he signs an extension, we still have the upper hand and can force him to play or at least get a decent fee for him if he does end up moving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.