I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

Aslong as Mancini and the players want him there, Im more than happy for him to stay!
As much as a prick he's been, we can't deny thats he's top class and him and Aguero with some more game time will be incredibly dangerous!

I like him as a footballer ( skils) but don't like him as a person...

Yes, I want him gone, but if that will not affect the team (and I think it will not).

I don't agree with what Tevez did one little bit , but you'd have to say that his return inspired the club to title glory ....

we looked dead and buried before the trip to Norwich , but Tevez and Aguero took them to the cleaners , and off we went on our little run to success .....

so yes , if he really wants to stay i'd give him another chance ....... it can't be denied that Tevez , for all his faults , is a top drawer player.

jimmy blue shoes said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
cleavers said:
Not really when compared to the contributions of others,

So the winner against Chelsea - which he helped to set up - didn't help us to win the league because other players contributed more?

Okaaaay....

So he contributes in one game and he's won us the league, Where was he away at stoke and swansea?

Nah, he couldn't be arsed and I can't be arsed with him.

Okaaaay....

we draw with Chelsea we lose the title

Thanks

agree yup
can't trust anything he says
if he didn't hand in two transfer requests and run away for months i'd have wanted him to stay.

thanks for your goals though.

Fook off Tevez. You're not fit to wear the shirt. He nearly cost us the title. Thank God he finally got replaced. It should have been at half-time though and we'd have won by a country mile. He was shockingly awful last match and poor at Newcastle.

not many forward players can have an impact away from home in the PL like he does.

It is rare, and he is proven, replacing him with a player outside the league is a massive gamble.

I also feel he brings the best out of Aguero in away games who for all his class at home, has been anonymous far too often in away fixtures.

I hate to say it, the only player I believe better than Tevez away from home is Shrek.

our home record speaks for itself, away is clearly a problem from time to time and for this reason alone, I would say keep purely on footballing reasons.

and as has been said, I don't think there is a better judge on this than Mancini, whatever he believes is best for the club, I will stand by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.