I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

20sbc07 said:
Some people on here have very short memories, Tevez carried this team through 09/10 season and 10/11.
He joined us when we were shit and carried us for 2 full seasons.

Yes he fell out with Mancini and disappeared for 6months but he came back, apologized and since then he's put his head down and got on with the job again.

Zabs already stated that the 3 argies are staying, personally I think Tevez will be back to scoring for fun next season.

Short memories indeed.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=234677&p=4856167&hilit=tevez#p4856167
20sbc07 said:
Adrian Mutu had his contract terminated by Chelsea. He was then ordered to pay £17m in compensation.

I think Tevez should be fired and ordered to compensate us in the same way.

conormcfc said:
20sbc07 said:
Some people on here have very short memories, Tevez carried this team through 09/10 season and 10/11.

Yes he fell out with Mancini and disappeared for 6months but he came back, apologized and since then he's put his head down and got on with the job again.

Zabs already stated that the 3 argies are staying, personally I think Tevez will be back to scoring for fun next season.

Short memories indeed.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=234677&p=4856167&hilit=tevez#p4856167
20sbc07 said:
Adrian Mutu had his contract terminated by Chelsea. He was then ordered to pay £17m in compensation.

Comedy. Great find. You could probably do that for most people here who are sticking up for him.

As for him carrying us, I debunked that one last season as well. It's such a huge fucking insult to think that last season we had most of the team we had now minus Aguero and Nasri and yet Tevez 'carried' us - we had Hart, Kompany, Lescott, Yaya, Silva, Balotelli, Dzeko after January. This team beat the rags in an FA Cup semi-final without Tevez and yet he carried us apparently. Actually the difference in the points accumulated with and without Tevez last season was .013 points per game or five points over the season. At that rate we would have qualified for the Champions League as 66 points was enough to beat Spurs (62 points) into 4th. The difference in scoring rate was even smaller at 0.06 goals per game meaning he was worth an extra two to three goals last season. What some people are calculating, quite hilariously, is that we played most of last season with ten men, and without a striker no less. You see, without Tevez, other players step up and score. Without Tevez, other players step up and take the penalties. Some people on here are so fucking thick they argue simply that we can simply take away 23 goals and say without them we wouldn't have qualified for the Champions League. No, you take away 3 goals, the difference in scoring rate when he was playing compared to when he wasn't, not 20 fucking 3 ten-men for a season City.

You can't walk away from any job for 5/6 months and expect to walk straight back in as though nothing has happened, anyone else would have been fired on the spot and not allowed to set foot inside the company again. We have been very lenient with Tevez because hopefully it will benefit us too if we can get a decent transfer fee for him.

Great player but for footballing and non-footballing reasons we should cut our losses and move on.

conormcfc said:
20sbc07 said:

Short memories indeed.

20sbc07 said:

oh dear ha

Skashion said:
conormcfc said:
20sbc07 said:

Short memories indeed.

20sbc07 said:

Comedy. Great find. You could probably do that for most people here who are sticking up for him.

As for him carrying us, I debunked that one last season as well. It's such a huge fucking insult to think that last season we had most of the team we had now minus Aguero and Nasri and yet Tevez 'carried' us - we had Hart, Kompany, Lescott, Yaya, Silva, Balotelli, Dzeko after January. This team beat the rags in an FA Cup semi-final without Tevez and yet he carried us apparently. Actually the difference in the points accumulated with and without Tevez last season was .013 points per game or five points over the season. At that rate we would have qualified for the Champions League as 66 points was enough to beat Spurs (62 points) into 4th. The difference in scoring rate was even smaller at 0.06 goals per game meaning he was worth an extra two to three goals last season. What some people are calculating, quite hilariously, is that we played most of last season with ten men, and without a striker no less. You see, without Tevez, other players step up and score. Without Tevez, other players step up and take the penalties. Some people on here are so fucking thick they argue simply that we can simply take away 23 goals and say without them we wouldn't have qualified for the Champions League. No, you take away 3 goals, the difference in scoring rate when he was playing compared to when he wasn't, not 20 fucking 3 ten-men for a season City.

I agree with this. You could also say that he may have cost us points last season. The last time we lost (in the league) at home was December 2010 against Everton. The very week where the media was full of Tevez and he transfer request (which he recinded on the very day of the match). The truth is that he is too disruptive and untrustworthy for us to be able to rely on him.

No way. Tevez has got to stay. Who could replace tevez!? He helped us to get back to the top of the league, everyone saw that, regardless of the statistics Crap, would we have done it with balo rather than him? Not a fucking chance, lets not kid ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.