I was annoyed when Dzeko equalised.

Exactly the same as the OP , sat there even more pissed off ..

Loving the stories from the overseas blues in rag infest bars ..

I thought oh fucking great that's just fucking typical now you score just to rub fucking salt in the fucking wounds...typical fucking City.....fucking typical ffs

but I was wrong

Thank fuck

Before Edin scored i said to the bloke next to me that we would equalise just to make it all the worse. When we did score , i said in a sarky tone that i told you

Then the impossible became reality and bedlam broke out.

I sit occasionally and try to remember how I really felt at the moment of the Sergio goal and its a blank. I can only remember my kids faces. My daughter was screaming and my lad who was 12 at the time burst into tears.

Blue Til Death said:
I didn't move a muscle, just stared ahead vacantly, knowing we had still fucked up winning the league..! More than made up for my lethargy when Sergio did his stuff though..;-))

Me too.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Put my hand on my brothers back as he was sat down with head in his hands and said its fucking Gillingham all over again

the guy next to me did the same to me

I just thought he was on acid though

but at least I wasn't the only on to walk out early this time lol

This day will live with me for the rest of my life, as it was the day that I realised that my 6 year old son would also become a life long blue.
I always encourage him to never give up in everything he does and that he should always fight to the end, however at 2-1 down and with 4 minutes to go, I was the one slumped in my seat telling him it was all over!
Don't give up dad he said, I could see the tears welling up...what if we score? What if Sunderland score? He said. It's over son, it's over...I reply.
Dzeko scores and he's up cheering, while I'm still sat in my seat...We've scored dad, what's up? he asked.
It doesn't matter son, it's not enough, it's still over,I replied...
Suddenly NDJ has the ball and is advancing in slow motion,everything is moving in slow motion,until the ball leaves Agueros boot and the whole world explodes at lightning pace, I'm holding him in my arms and want the moment to last forever,we've done it dad he screams as tears flood out,It was that moment that I realise he is a blue for life.

I'm another one that didn't move; was still pretty numb but had a bit more hope.

When the QPR fans started celebrating the result from Stoke, I was shouting: c'mon they'll drop their guard or words to that effect.

The rest is history.

I can't really remember what I was thinking when dzeko scored as from 90 mins to aguerooooooooo it's all a blur but I remember when mackie scored I just thought, Fuck off city. The biggest chance to win the league in 44 fucking years and we've blown it to QpfuckingR. I remember saying to myself "that's it we'll never win league " I also remember calling Leacott 'worf'.
I'm sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.