I was annoyed when Dzeko equalised.

I didnt move. My dad sits (stands) in the row below 212. I felt apathy and a pain in my heart. He looked me in the eyes to suggest can we? My eyes rolled I think. I could tell on his face he had the same feeling....... then.......

Pam said:
The day we won the Premier League (the first time), what was your gut reaction to Dzeko's equalizer? I felt quite pissed off about it. Just fuck off, I thought. Stupid dickheads, I thought.
That was my exact feeling..I was pissed that they gave me a glimmer of hope

Said nothing when Dzeko scored. Went out the back of the pub and lit a cigarette, wondering 'Why? Why can't we just win it for once?'
Of course, I only missed Agüero's goal, didn't I?
Heard the cheer, rushed back into the pub, stood there open mouthed in disbelief, then collapsed on the floor.
What a party we had!

Didn't even blink - exactly the same when horlock scored.

Also didn't celebrate aguero's goal - think I just collapsed crying. All I remember is being picked up from under the seat next to me.

So we won the league for the 1st time in my life and I didn't celebrate either of the 2 goals that won it for us!

lewis9111 said:
I felt like the only City fan in Doncaster that day. I was in a pub in town and it was full of United. My friends are all United fans, you know the type who've never been, and they had all bought cigars in light of their impending victory.

After their game had finished they went outside to light up and I stayed in to watch the end. There was a slight turn of events that occured over the next few minutes and as you can imagine I was bouncing. I walked outside and obviously my friends had heard the commotion, I didn't speak any words to them at all I just took the nearest rags cigar from his mouth had a drag and walked back into the madness of the pub.

Best day ever.
That pure class

I remember a guy who sat near me in 110 screaming & going wild about it. I just looked at him & said "this goal doesn't mean jack shit if we dont score again. After he next goal I saw the same guy stripping off & he had his cock out. He even tried to get me to join in!! Fuck that shit ya freak!! Pmsl. After that it was.... ON THE PITCH!!! I even managed to get on Stand Up For The Week. A full screen pic of me & 3 other Blues! The Comedian called us Britain's Worst Boy Band. Hahaha. Top memory!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.